become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recorder/Organizations
Aeolus Recorder Konsort
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society, located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
American Recorder Society
- Group promoting recorder playing through education and outreach. Membership, events.
American Recorder Society, Redding Chapter
- Offering two ensembles for rehearsal and performance: the Castle Musicians (Novice Ensemble) and Willow Wind Consort (Intermediate Ensemble).
Atlanta Recorder Society
- Membership requirements, calendar of events, and contact information.
BC Recorder Society
- A non profit organization in British Columbia offering a yearly workshop, spring showcase, and monthly meetings.
BellaVista Recorder Consort
- A chapter of The American Recorder Society located in Northwest Arkansas.
Boston Recorder Society
- Includes meeting information, class offerings, and membership details.
Canberra Recorder and Early Music Society
- Offering people of all ages and abilities in the Canberra region who share a love of this ancient instrument.
Chicago Chapter of the American Recorder Society
- Schedule, events and contact information.
Dallas Recorder Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society that promotes interest in the recorder and recorder music while giving players an opportunity to meet other players to make music together.
Denver Recorder Society
- For people with interests in early music, and Baroque, Renaissance and medieval instruments.
Eastern Connecticut Recorder Society
- Offering monthly meetings, September through June, each conducted by a professional musician specializing in recorder music.
Edmonton Recorder Society
- A welcoming group Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, who play all sizes of recorder from the tiny garklein to great bass, and all types of music from medieval to modern.
European Recorder Players Society
- Information about membership benefits, items for sale, and their biennial event.
European Recorder Teachers Association
- Members, aims and membership information for UK branch.
Fort Collins Recorder Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society (ARS) providing the opportunity to play the recorders in a variety of group settings.
Greater Knoxville Recorder Society
- Promotes early music performance by exploring a diverse repertoire and performing concerts. Includes rehearsal schedule and scores. Chapter of the American Recorder Society.
Highland Park Recorder Society, New Jersey
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the recorder and to raising the level of proficiency in its performance.
Miami Chapter American Recorder Society
- Newsletter, schedule and directions.
Montreal Recorder Society
- A member of ARS who holds activities for amateur recorder players of all levels.
Moss Bay Recorder Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society, based on the east side of Lake Washington in western Washington state. New players are welcome.
New York Recorder Guild
- The oldest chapter of the American Recorder Society.
Northern Recorder Course
- A recorder course held at University College Chester, UK, specialising in ensemble playing. Classes available for all abilities. All genres of music are studied from medieval to contemporary.
Orange County Recorder Society
- Chapter of the American Recorder Society in Southern California.
The Palm Beach Recorder and Early Music Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society, they are dedicated to the performance and support of early music with an emphasis on recorder performance.
The Philadelphia Recorder Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society; a non-profit organization in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area dedicated to the playing and learning of the recorder and associated early and modern music.
Pittsburgh Chapter, American Recorder Society
- Calendar, directions and membership information.
Portland Recorder Society
- Sharing the joy of music among recorder players and friends of the recorder through monthly playing sessions, performance opportunities, an annual workshop, and outreach to the community
Princeton Recorder Society
- Princeton NJ chapter of the American Recorder Society.
Recorder Society of Connecticut
- An educational organization devoted to the enjoyment of recorder playing.
Recorder Society of Long Island, Inc.
- An American Recorder Society affiliated chapter consisting of a group of music-loving recorder players of all ages and levels, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- They provide a regular programme of ensemble playing days for recorder players in and around Plymouth, Devon.
Rio Grande Recorders
- The American Recorder Society El Paso/Las Cruces Chapter, covering the southern New Mexico and west Texas area, with information about meetings, rehearsals, and concerts.
Rochester Chapter of the American Recorder Society
- A group of Rochester, New York, area recorder players who meet to participate in learning sessions, consorts, and performances.
San Diego County Recorder Society
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society, they supports the recreational playing and performance of recorders and other early music instruments.
San Francisco Chapter of the American Recorder Society
- They welcome recorder players, at all levels, to play at their monthly meetings.
The Seattle Recorder Society
- Open to new and experienced recorder and viol players and other early musicians to monthly meetings for group playing, performances by local artists, and the Port Townsend Early Music Workshop.
Society of Recorder Players
- Promoting recorder playing in the UK and Ireland
Southern California Recorder Society
- Offers members and the general public information about playing recorders and other music activities
Sydney Recorder Society
- Providing opportunities for recorder players in the Sydney Australia area to meet and play the recorder.
Texas Toot, Inc.
- Formerly known as The Texas Early Music Festival, they are a non-profit devoted to early music education and performance, presenting two workshops each year.
Tidewater Recorder Society
- A group of recorder players from the Tidewater area of Southeastern Virginia; includes meeting schedule and workshop information.
Toronto Early Music Players Organization
- TEMPO is a registered non-profit group and a chapter of the American Recorder Society, whose members play recorders, viols, flutes, harp, and other early instruments.
Triangle Recorder Society
- A group of recorder players from the Triangle area of North Carolina.
Twin Cities Recorder Guild
- A chapter of the American Recorder Society based in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
Victorian Recorder Guild
- A network of recorder enthusiasts - players, performers and teachers. Includes news of activities, links and resources to support the study, playing and performance of recorder music across Victoria (Australia).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2016 at 6:45:08 UTC -