become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recorder/Ensembles
Arts: Music: Instruments: Winds: Woodwinds: Recorder: Players
Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Performers
This category in other languages:
The Adirondack Baroque Consort (ABC)
- ABC is performing historically informed programs and concerts appropriate to the venue. Shown are upcoming events, CD'sby the consort, and contact information.
Airlie Recorder Consort
- A group of both staff, students and local players at the University of Dundee.
Amsterdam Loeki Stardust Quartet
- A quartet from the Netherlands consisting of Karel van Steenhoven, Bertho Driever, Daniël Brüggen and Daniel Koschitzki.
B-Five Recorder Consort
- European recorder quintett with musicians from Germany, Belgium, Austria, and Switzerland. Site with information about the members, their performances, and audio clips.
Bassano Recorder Quartet
- Dutch Recorder Quartet playing on hand-built instruments by Adriana Breukink.
Bennetts & Bowman Recorder Duo
- A duet from United Kingdom: Kathryn Bennetts and Peter Bowman.
Berkshire Recorder Consort
- A group from SE England specialising in early music on recorders and other early instruments.
- The Dutch recorder quartet is playing early and modern music. Their concerts, programs, and instruments are presented.
Brisk Recorder Quartet
- Biography, discography, and booking information for the Netherlands-based quartet.
Christchurch Youth Recorder Ensemble
- A group of up to 25 young musicians.
Colorado Recorder Orchestra
- Exploring the diverse styles of music through large ensemble playing, providing musical opportunities to area recorder players, and providing educational opportunities to the public that demonstrate the history and versatility of the recorder.
- Recorder Consort founded by Kathryn Corrigan, Inga Maria Klaucke, Oonagh Lee, Gail Macleod and Roselyn Maynard while all were students at the Royal Academy of Music.
- Swiss ensemble that performs music from the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
The Dortmund Recorder Consort
- One of Germany's largest recorder orchestras, based in Dortmund. It consist of some 50 members playing instruments from Garklein to Sub-Contrabass in F.
- Baroque recorder quartet based in Montreal.
Exeter Recorder Orchestra
- Members from Devon and Cornwall play larger scale and more adventurous works specifically arranged or composed for the orchestral format.
Flanders Recorder Quartet
- Bart Spanhove, Han Tol, Joris van Goethem and Paul van Loey travel around the world with more than 150 recorders in tow performing for international audiences.
The Flautadors Recorder Quartet
- This group from the United Kingdom met while studying at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and offer a repertoire ranging from medieval to modern.
Flutes of Fancy
- California based husband and wife recorder and violin duo.
- Recorder quintet with a repertoire from medieval polyphony to contemporary jazz. Information about concerts, the players, educational work, and mp3 samples.
Hampshire Recorder Sinfonia
- They consist of some 20-30 recorder players, playing instruments ranging in size from the sopranino to the contrabass.
Heart of England Recorder Orchestra
- HERO is a band of enthusiastic recorder players throughout the Midlands who meet in Coventry to play music from all eras, both arrangements and original recorder orchestra compositions.
London Recorder Orchestra
- An ensemble of 30-40 members.
Los Angeles Recorder Orchestra
- LARO consists of thirty-six members performing a repertoire of varied periods and genres.
Mid-Peninsula Recorder Orchestra
- Palo Alto, California. Membership, calendar, events, newsletter, resources, and links.
National Youth Recorder Orchestra
- The Society of Recorder Players founded this fully-constituted, orchestrally-organised, professionally-conducted ensemble for advanced young recorder players.
The North East Recorder Orchestra
- They hold monthly sessions in the Hall of Christchurch, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Peregrine Recorder Orchestra
- Performing concerts in East Anglia.
Phoenix Recorder Orchestra
- Based in Gloucestershire, they explore the recorder orchestra repertoire, from the 16th century Renaissance up to the present day. Conductor is Pam Smith.
Piers Adams and Red Priest
- Recorder virtuoso from the United Kingdom.
Piping Hot Recorder Consort
- All-female recorder consort based in Cumbria, UK, who play music from the Renaissance to the present day.
The Recorder Orchestra of New York (RONY)
- A non-profit, volunteer ensemble of recorder players.
Rogue Valley Recorder Consort
- A group of recorder players of various degrees of proficiency from Medford, Oregon.
The Royal Wind Music
- A recorder consort from The Netherlands.
The Schwanewede Recorder Consort
- A group of young amateur musicians who were members of the "Klingende Runde für jung und alt, Schwanewede".
Scottish Recorder Orchestra
- An orchestra with sections playing sopranino, descant, treble, tenor, bass, great bass, and contrabass recorders.
Tibia Recorder Duo
- The recorder duo of Letitia (Tish) Berlin and Frances Blaker of Albany, California
The Wireless Consort
- A performing ensemble based in North Texas specializing in music for recorder quartet and quintet.
The Woodland Consort
- Amateur recorder group from Seattle who play Renaissance and Baroque music.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 11:45:04 UTC -