become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stringed/Makers
Arts: Music: Instruments: Makers
This category in other languages:
Alan Carruth, Luthier
- Builds acoustic and classical guitars, violins, violas, harps and dulcimers. Includes photographs, prices, and information on lutherie classes.
- Franz-Ulrich Albert and Antonius Mueller. Flat back, bowl back, bouzoukis, historic reconstructions, and acoustic electric models. Artist mp3s. Aarbergen Kettenbach, Germany.
Anahola Stringed Instruments
- Luthier making acoustic guitars and violins from koa wood; includes details of instruments, testimonials, and ordering instructions. [Hawaii, US]
- Archtop, flat top and electric guitars and mandolins.
- Luthier creating guitars and violins; gallery of instruments, with information about his woods, workshop, and techniques. [Georgia, US]
- Luthier producing flat- and arch-top guitars, violins and string basses; information about instruments, current inventory, and contact details. [California, US]
- Chris Bozung, luthier; information about his acoustic guitars and banjos, with specifications and options, testimonials, articles, and price list. [Tennessee, US]
- Handmade acoustic and electric mandolins, cavaquinhos and guitars. Information about his instruments, the woods he uses, and contact details. [Salvador-Bahia, Brazil]
Chris Allen and Sabina Kormylo
- Hurdy-Gurdies, lutes, mandolins and viols. Includes photos, prices and articles about the Hurdy-Gurdy.
Claudio Ricca Instruments
- Claudio Ricca Luthier. Violins, violas, cellos and other classical instruments plus restoration services. (Rome, Italy)
- Makes, restores and repairs American and European stringed folk instruments. Includes gallery and newsletter.
- Luthier who specializes in historic violins, mandolins, lutes and guitars. Illustrations of some of his instruments. [Minnesota, US]
Davy Stuart, Luthier
- Builds mandolins, mandolas, citterns, bouzoukis, guitars and Celtic percussion instruments in New Zealand. Includes craftsman's biography, specifications, price list and partial list of clients.
Dearstone Mandolin Works
- Archtop and flat top acoustic guitars and mandolins.
Deatherage Music Company
- Texas craftsman Math Deatherage makes and repairs violins, violas, cellos, guitars, banjos and bows. Shop photos, price ranges, woods available.
- James R. DeCava Luthier. Custom made guitars, banjos, mandolins, ukeleles and other fretted string instruments.
Earnest Uncommon Musical Instruments
- Mandolins, tenor guitars, ukuleles and custom instruments. Models, prices, ukulele workshop, and links.
Flatbush Stringed Instruments
- Victor Smith. Handmade custom mandolins and guitars, includes contact information. Vejby, Denmark.
- Maker of acoustic fretted instruments like guitars, citterns, mandolas, bouzoukis and mandolins. Information about his range, contact details, and details of his instrument building classes. [Falkirk, Scotland]
- Maker of handcrafted instruments such as lutes, historical harps, guitars, citterns and gitterns. Includes maker biography and details about wood used.
George's Bouzouki Services
- Custom Greek bouzoukis, repairs and restorations. Based in Australia.
Holst Custom Stringed Instruments
- Stephen Holst. Huitars and F-style mandolins. Features construction detail photos, audio samples. Creswell, Oregon USA.
Hugo Valcke Stringed Instruments
- Hugo Valcke, Luthier. Handmade custom flat top guitars, bluegrass banjos, mandolins, bouzoukis and citterns, resonator guitars and dulcimers. Belgium.
Jack Spira Guitars
- Offers guitars, Irish bouzoukis, and mandolins. Includes craftsman's profile, photographs, descriptions and prices. Located in Victoria, Australia.
- Specializing in F5 mandolins and violins on commission basis, classical and contemporary. Includes photos. Glasgow, Scotland UK.
Jordan Electric Violins
- Electric guitars, basses, violins, and cellos.
Ken Miller Guitars
- Hand-crafted guitars (acoustic, classical and flamenco), mandolins, and ukeleles. Information about instruments, current stock, with advice about care and maintenance.
- A wide range of stringed instruments: from violins to archtop guitars.
Lorenzo Frignani, Liutaio
- Luthier building instruments in the guitar, mandolin and violin families; also offers restoration of historical instruments, and appraisal services. Online gallery and contact details. [Modena, Italy; English and Italian]
- Reconstruction, building, restoring and repairing of historical plucked instruments. Also supplies strings. [Badenweiler, Germany]
- Acoustic and electric guitars, mandolins, bouzoukis, mandolas, and citterns.
Oriskany Stringed Instruments
- Hand-crafted acoustic guitars and bouzoukis, and repair services; includes instrument galleries, luthier profiles, and contact details. [Pennsylvania, US]
P. W. Crump Co.
- (Arcata, CA, USA) Irish bouzoukis, citterns, Celtic mandolins and guitars - built, restored.
Pegasus Guitars and Ukeleles
- Luthier Bob Gleason builds classical and steel guitars and ukuleles in Hilo, Hawaii. Includes photographs of his work, instructions for luthiers, and supplies.
Proulx Guitars and Mandolins
- Offers a gallery of hand-crafted and custom instruments, with an account of guitar construction, contact and oredering details. [Ontario, Canada]
- A Saskatchewan maker of guitars and mandolins; includes information about his instruments, pricing and ordering instructions. [Canada]
Sebastián Núñez and Verónica Estevez
- Makers of Early Music instruments (lutes, vihuelas, early guitars and harpsichords); also offer restoration services. [Utrecht, Netherlands]
Sheba Musical Instruments
- Gavin Baird Luthier. Handcrafted guitars and mandolins made to individual specifications.
Smart Musical Instruments
- A. Lawrence Smart. Guitars and mandolin family instruments including bluegrass, octave and classic mandocellos. Testimonials, articles, prices and specifications. McCall, Idaho USA.
Smokey Mountain Dulcimer Works
- Featuring hand-made dulcimers, strum sticks, flutes, mandolins and banjos.
Sohn Stringed Instruments
- David Sohn. A and F style mandolins, banjos, resophonic and arch top guitars. Also offering repair and restoration work. BC Canada.
- Custom Guitars and Bass Guitars since the 1960's
Tim Kill Custom
- Builds custom stringed instruments (electric, acoustic, lapsteel and resonator guitars, basses, and upright basses; includes a gallery and artist listing. [Victoria, Australia]
Unicorn Strings Music Company
- Bowed psalteries, dulcimers, harps, bodhrans and accessories. Includes FAQs, psaltery information, and company profile.
Wreck and Roll
- Custom bass guitars, double basses, electric guitars and other instruments made from motorcycle and classic car parts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2013 at 5:15:10 UTC -