the entire directory
only in Guitar/Classical
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Instruments: Stringed: Guitar: Classical
Russian Seven String
Chats and Forums
Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Chamber Ensembles: Guitar
Shopping: Music: Sheet Music: Strings: Guitar: Classical
This category in other languages:
- Classical guitar resources in Japan.
- Information on construction, repair, and background. MIDI files and examples of guitar chords.
Classical Guitar Illustrated History
- History of classical guitar, composers, makers and performers. Includes images of ancient guitars.
Classical Guitar Internet Resource Site
- Links to classical guitar mailing lists and message boards.
Classical Guitar Midi Archives
- Includes a wide variety of classical guitar music files. History of Midi and explanation of tablature notation are included.
Classical Guitar Tablature
- Tablature, MIDIs, and standard notation for beginning to intermediate guitarists.
- Resource center and meeting place for classical guitarists from around the world. Includes classical guitar sheet music, classified by order of difficulty, MP3s, tablature, videos and on-line guitar instruction.
- A museum of classical guitars available for inspection and playing. Information about instruments, open days and visiting arrangements. [Hertfordshire, UK]
The Guitar School - Iceland
- Sheet music for classical guitar in Adobe Acrobat format. Guitar primer, studies and pieces by Eythor Thorlaksson and Sveinn Eythorsson.
Guitarist.com: Classical Guitar
- Manuscript and MIDI files; links to music, lessons, and articles; information and resources for beginners.
International Guitar Research Archive
- Extensive database archives includes articles, lists of musical pieces, and composer biographies.
Iznaola Guitar Works
- Offers recordings, books and other resources by guitarist Ricardo Iznaola.
New Millennium Guitar Publishing Co.
- Online sheet music samples, catalog, magazine and technique guide.
Stalking the Oldest Six-String Guitar
- An article by Thomas F. Heck about the origins of the modern six-string classical guitar, and how it differed from its antecedents (first published 1972).
Usenet rec.music.classical.guitar -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:52:07 PM EST -