become an editor
the entire directory
only in Percussion/Musical_Glass
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Instruments: Percussion: Musical Glass
Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments
- Biography, recordings, and a curriculum guide for school performances by the glass harpist.
- Profiles of Martin Hilmer and Beate Fürbache, their performance programs, historical development of glass music, and descriptions and photographs of musical glasses, the euphone, and the verrophone. [English/German/Japanese]
- Musician Lynn Drye's information on history, the glass armonica, musical bowls, glass harp, glass xylophone, as well as her profile, performances, and recordings.
- Article by a concert glass harpist and street entertainer.
Psyche Van Het Folk: Glass Instruments
- Explanations, by Thomas Bloch, of the differences between the seraphim, glass harp, verillon, glass armonica, and glass harmonica.
The World of Glass Music
- Profile of glass musician Clemens Hofinger, reviews, upcoming performances, and audio samples. Also includes history, photographs and descriptions of the armonica, glass harp, and verrophone. [English/German]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2011 at 17:14:13 UTC -