become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronic/MIDI_Controllers
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Instruments: Electronic: MIDI Controllers
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: MIDI: Software
- Uses muscle movements to trigger MIDI events. It can be attached to any set of muscles.
Buchla Lightning II
- Specialized MIDI controller that senses the position and movement of handheld wands and transforms this information to MIDI signals.
Buchla and Associates
- Makers of the Lightning II and Marimba Lumina controllers.
- CX10 Keyboard Controller sends out preprogrammed chords similar to "one touch" chords on a Casio Tone
- The controller page at Synth Zone
- Makes products which add MIDI capabilities to acoustic pianos.
- Makers of the I-CubeX MIDI sensor control interface
- UK specialists in MIDI to Control Voltage conversion and MIDI control.
MIDI Solutions Inc.
- Manufacturer of MIDI processing products.
- Electronic MIDI controller. Includes a traditionally arrayed set of electronic bars and some (not so traditional) trigger pads and strips (reminiscent of early ribbon controllers).
Optimusic Light to MIDI controller
- Creates note on and off messages depending on where light beams are broken
- Makers of hardware and software to turn a Palm Pilot into a MIDI controller
STEIM products: Sensorlab
- Small, general purpose, analog to MIDI interface for the prototyping of musical instruments and interactive control systems.
The Soundbeam Project
- A device which senses movements by people standing nearby and converts them into MIDI
- Makers of the Bitstream Pro universal MIDI controller and providers of schematics and kits.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 3, 2010 11:15:20 PM EDT -