become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Teachers'_Associations
Reference: Education: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing
- It is a non-profit association promoting the professional interests of australian singing teachers and voice scientists.
B.C. Registered Music Teachers Association
- Non-profit organization committed to music through programs that support teaching and performance. Site helps students to find professional music instruction in British Columbia.
Canadian Music Educators Association
- Its aim is to encourage and guide the development and delivery of quality music education programs within a balanced curriculum, and, to encourage the confident and competent teaching of music through the awakening and nurturing of the creative spirit within every person.
Chicago Area Music Teachers Association
- Open to Chicago area piano teachers and other musical instrument instructors. Referral directory, membership information and schedule of activities online.
Edmonds Music Teachers Association
- It is a non-profit organization of private music teachers committed to the advancement of musical knowledge and education.
Gainesville Music Teachers Association
- It provides professional growth and networking opportunities for teachers, music majors, and other musicians. Founded in 1950, it is comprised of professional musicians involved in instruction, composition, performance, and scholarly research.
Idaho Music Educators Association
- Official site of the IMEA (Idaho Music Educators Association). Contains information, forms and directories for general use.
Iowa Music Teachers Association
- Site offers membership information, and event schedule.
Las Vegas Music Teachers Association
- Dedicated to the advancement of private music study in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lists available music teachers and their phone numbers, instruments, locations and qualifications, and a description of student events offered by the organization. Affiliated with the Music Teachers National Association.
The Leschetizky Association of America
- Founded in 1942 by pupils of Theodore Leschetizky, it is devoted to promoting his teaching principles through concerts, competitions, an extensive library of his compositions and an annual bulletin.
Mobile Music Teachers Association
- [Alabama] Listing of teachers in the Mobile area and information about events that are hosted by the MMTA including event pictures and listing of winners.
Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association
- Its goal is to provide a marketplace for ideas, strategies, and original concepts in education to meet the professional challenges for the music industry of the 21st century.
Music Teachers National Association
- It is a nonprofit organization of 24,000 independent and collegiate music teachers committed to furthering the art of music through programs that encourage and support teaching, performance, composition and scholarly research.
The National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc.
- Dedicated to encouraging the highest standards of singing through excellence in teaching and the promotion of vocal education and research.
Nova Scotia Registered Music Teachers’ Association
- Non-profit association of qualified private music teachers throughout Nova Scotia, Canada. Includes a directory of teachers, membership requirements and forms, and NSRMTA events.
Orange County Music Educators' Association
- [New York State] Information about their teachers and activities.
Oregon Music Teachers Association - Eugene District
- A group of approximately 70 professional musician/teachers in the area around Eugene, Oregon. Includes a directory, meeting schedule and student activities.
Seattle Music Teachers Association
- Dedicated to the advancement of private music study in Seattle, Washington. Lists teachers and their instruments, locations, and describes student events offered by the organization.
South Jersey Choral Directors' Association
- Non-profit volunteer organization of music educators who sponsor festivals and activities in the Southern New Jersey Region on behalf of students and music educators.
Suffolk County Music Educators' Association
- [Long Island -NY] Its purpose is to provide educational experiences for students and local communities. Provide professional growth for members and serve as an advisory board to local school systems.
Suzuki Music Schools of MA
- An association of music teachers and family members learning to play musical instruments by the Suzuki Method, which is based on a child-centered philosophy which stresses ear training.
Texas Music Educators Association
- TMEA is the largest music educators association in the United States. The site provides information for music educators in Texas and resources for music educators in general.
Wisconsin Music Educators Association
- It improves the quality of music education for the youth of Wisconsin by representing the shared interests and needs of music educators and fostering their professional growth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 7:35:07 UTC -