become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
Arts: Education: Organizations
Arts: Music: Organizations
Reference: Education: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Adult Music Student Forum, Inc.
- Association of adult music students in the Washington, D.C. region. Site include information about activities.
American Guild of Organists
- Professional organization promoting organ awareness and education.
- Involved in the promotion of children's music activities for learning and performance. Mission statement and project information. Based in New Delhi, India.
The College Music Society
- It is a consortium of colleges, conservatories, universities, and independent musicians and scholars. Dedicated to gathering, considering, and disseminating ideas on the philosophy and practice of music.
Dalcroze Society of America
- It is a nonprofit organization. Membership is open to anyone interested in the Dalcroze approach. Included in membership is a subscription to the Dalcroze Journal, which contains articles of interest, news, and schedules of courses and workshops.
Eurhythmics Dalcroze World Federation
- International Federation of Eurhythmics Teachers. Information about activities.
Institute for Studies in American Music
- ISAM is an internationally recognized research center for the study and presentation of American music. ISAM concerns itself with all aspects of American music.
International Society for Music Education.
- ISME is an organization that promote music education world-wide with members in over 60 countries.
Language and Music for Life
- Two week residential or day course in music and languages in Frensham Heights, Surrey, United Kingdom. Course information, registration, and contacts in English, Français Deutsch, Italiano, Castellano, Russian, Japanese, and Cesky.
Leopold Mozart Academy
- The Leopold Mozart Academy offers instruction in strings, piano, and music theory.
The Leschetizky Society of Japan
- Theodor Leschitizky was a piano teacher. This society perpetuates his memory and encourages young classical musicians to play in concert.
Madison Area Piano Teachers Association
- Organization of piano teachers in the area of Madison, Wisconsin.
Mr. Hollands Opus Foundation
- It promotes instrumental music nationwide by partnering with businesses, schools, and communities to provide new and refurbished musical instruments to qualified schools and individual students.
Music In The Metro
- A multi-culture music institute helping children in the USA to bridge the gap between the dreams of youth and the music industry.
Music Notation Modernization Association
- An international organization of musicians, composers and notation inventors who work to develop better music notation systems.
Ohio Music Education Association
- It provides information on various activities, issues, and events within OMEA.
Pawz for Music
- A US charity to introduce and teach every child the world of music and its value in their lives.
Percussive Arts Society
- A professional organization promoting information, communication and education for the percussion community.
Royal Conservatory of Music
- Music and arts education to Canadians in virtually every community in the country. Canada's largest and oldest independent arts educator.
The Society for Music Theory
- Promotes music theory as both a scholarly and a pedagogical discipline. The Society holds annual meetings, publishes two journals (Music Theory Spectrum and Music Theory Online), and encourages scholarly excellence.
Technology Institute for Music Educators
- It is a non-profit Pennsylvia corporation chartered to promote technology as applied to music education.
VH1 Save The Music
- Foundation with two primary missions: to restore music education programs in America's public schools, and to raise awareness of the positive impact music participation has on students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2014 at 6:24:52 UTC -