become an editor
the entire directory
only in Courses_and_Lessons/Camps_and_Workshops
Courses and Lessons
Camps and Workshops
This category in other languages:
Aspen Music Festival and School
- [Colorado] International classical music festival and training camp designed for students college age and older.
Austrian Master Classes
- Information about the summer programs offered for children and young musicians.
Birch Creek Music Performance Center
- Summer programs on jazz, symphonic performance, percussion and steel drums. Sample schedule, faculty biographies, and admissions. [Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, US]
British and French Organ Music Seminars
- Study tours every other year to British and French churches and cathedrals to study improvisation, repertoire, registration. All lessons in English. Students will have practice time on many of the organs.
- Recording engineer school studio job career: a program that assures the aspiring music/video producer or engineer an effective way to train for full or part time employment in the music audio/video industry.
The Collective Sound
- [California] Provides youth with an authentic musical experience in writing, recording, and performing through rock, electronic, and popular music as part of the Summer Music Academy and Creative Labs After School programs.
Csehy Summer School of Music
- [Langhorne, PA] Summer music camp for junior and senior high school students specializing in classical and sacred music. An online application is included.
European American Musical Alliance (EAMA)
- Offers summer composition, piano and violin programs. Students study the crafts of musicianship in the tradition of Nadia Boulanger. Located in Paris, France.
Explorations in Afro-Cuban Dance and Drum
- [California] Humboldt State University Office of Extended Education presents this workshop to celebrate the folkloric music, songs, and dances of the Afro-Cuban people.
Hidden Valley Music Seminars
- [California] Institute of the Performing Arts nestled in the scenic Carmel Valley just ten miles from the internationally famous Monterey/Carmel area.
The International Classical Music Academies
- It provides administrative co-ordination for more than 1000 world wide students in 3 international academies in Europe and North Africa. Programs are build for college and university music students, for professional and high level music players.
- Two-week summer workshops for teachers and performers in strings, orchestral conducting, piano, general music, choral conducting, and art.
Jimena Flute Week
- Masterclass and workshop for flute with Lars Asbjørnsen in Jimena, Spain.
Kinhaven Music School
- [Weston, Vermont] Summer music camp in classical music.
Lutheran Summer Music
- An annual national youth music festival, held each summer on a different Lutheran college campus. Includes program information, registration forms, financial aid, contacts, and links.
Luzerne Music Center
- Summer Music Camp located in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. Residential 2 or 4 week sessions for students aged 11-19.
MacEwan College: Summer Music
- The campus at Edmonton, Alberta, Canada hosts short courses in voice, piano and strings, theater, musical theater, and Gilbert and Sullivan as well as a summer band camp.
Midsummer and Music in Scotland's Outer Hebrides
- Information about the summer small harp courses with Alison Kinnaird and Wendy Stewart.
Midsummer Musical Retreat
- [Walla Walla, WA] Information about this summer camp for adult amateur musicians: orchestral, choral and chamber music programs for five days of musical immersion.
Midwest Highland Arts Fund
- A non-profit organization promoting the Scottish Highland performing arts in the Kansas City region. Inaugural workshop and recital in January 2002.
The Moon Scottish Fiddling School
- A week long immersion in scottish traditional fiddle music in the California redwoods.
- Specialist music and dance education projects, including drum camps.
Orangeville Fiddle and Step Dance Camp
- [Ontario, Canada] Summer camp with instruction in old time fiddle and Ottawa Valley step dance for all ages.
Park City Music Festival Institute
- [Utah] Providing pre-professional training for string players, pianists and harpists, ages 14-30.
Power Chord Academy Music Camp
- A music camp in California for musicians interested in playing in bands.
Richards Institute of Education Through Music
- Offers seminars and workshops for elementary school music teachers in California, Michigan, and across the US. Includes programs, materials and application information.
Rocky Mountain Fiddle Camp
- Summer camp offering instruction in various fiddling styles, and other instruments. Includes information about instructors, program, fees, and facilities. Located in Estes Park, Colorado.
Summer Music Programs
- [Bryn Mawr, PA] For young musicians between the ages of 11 and 17 who want to play in bands with other young musicians.
- [Dublin, New Hampshire] A music camp and festival for young musicians interested in composition and creative training. Ages 9-18, beginners to advanced.
Camps and Workshops
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 17:45:09 UTC -