become an editor
the entire directory
only in Concerts_and_Events/Organizations
Concerts and Events
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Concerts and Events: Organizations
- A non-profit organization that produces concerts and recordings of improvised, notated and electronic music. Information on events and personnel.
Accessible Contemporary Music
- Concert schedule for the classical music organization based in Chicago, IL, devoted to performing and promoting music written since 1975.
Arrowhead Arts Association
- Dedicated to bringing fine music to the San Bernardino mountain communities. It is a non-profit organization, community based and supported by donations. Schedule of events, history, and information on youth scholarships.
Chamber Music West
- Presents chamber music events and produces school concert programs in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Includes schedule and history of the organization.
Connecticut Classical Guitar Society
- The Society presents world famous artists in concert performances in Connecticut; also master classes, ensemble, recordings, performing and teaching opportunities.
Creative Music Works
- A non-profit, member-supported arts organization that seeks to promote performance and educational opportunities for cutting-edge Jazz and related contemporary music, with a continuous tie to traditions, providing a professional forum for artistic expression.
Daytona Beach Symphony Society
- Dedicated to bringing the finest in orchestral music to residents of Volusia and nearby Florida counties. Thousands of music lovers attend each year's six-concert series.
Euro-Festival Info Centre
- An organization of European festivals with more than 90 international performing arts festivals from 30 countries. News, event calendar and information.
Fullerton Friends of Music
- A non-profit organization which provides classical chamber music, recitals and early music concerts in the city of Fullerton, California.
- Chicago based non-profit organization that presents experimental music and intermedia events. Site contains current show dates and a mailing list.
Maestro Music International
- A wide range of military music events throughout the United Kingdom, including the London International Tattoo, the Birmingham International Tattoo, and the East meets West Spectacular.
Melbourne Chamber Music Society
- Sponsors classical chamber music concerts each season and an annual educational outreach workshop for students in the Melbourne, Florida area. Schedule and event information.
Park Ridge Fine Arts Society
- Featuring a free concert series put on by the PRFAS Symphony Orchestra every summer in Park Ridge, Illinois. Event information, schedule, and biographies.
Seattle Folklore Society
- A non-profit folk organization that sponsors folk music concerts, dances, song circles, and camps in the Seattle, Washington area. Concert listings, online reservations, and links.
Sequoia Music Society
- Presents chamber music concerts and workshops in the San Diego, California area. Concert schedule and photographs.
Tri-State Jazz Society
- Dedicated to the presentation of traditional and dixieland jazz. Based in Brooklawn, New Jersey.
- Italy based non-profit promoters of musical and cultural events. Site contains event information and application form.
Wild Rice Concerts
- A group based in Menominee, MI dedicated to producing events within comfortable and intimate surroundings. Performance schedule and newsletter.
- Non-profit organization presenting music and dance from Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas in concert series and educational programs. [Requires frames]
- European festival association including major festivals for contemporary music. Site provides a schedule, news, and links to member festivals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2013 at 6:45:03 UTC -