become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computers/Personal_Pages
- Scott Hewitts PhD site regarding the Laptop as an Ensemble Instrument
- Audio DSP developer for iZotope Inc. Reviews of audio dithering algorithms. Articles on theory of digital audio.
- Electronic music, sound design, programming and audio-visual content creation.
A Compilable Implementation of Xenakis' Fortran Source Code
- Fortran source code by Iannis Xenakis, compilable on a modern machine with a Fortran 95 compiler.
- A composer and a computer scientist, author of 'Netjam' (a network music collaboration software).
- musician, composer, software developer and artificial intelligence researcher
Digital Music Recording
- Weblog for musicians and sound engineers interested in creating music using computers and pro audio tools.
- A sampling of music composed by applications that were written by Vincent van Haaff.
- A passionate music researcher and software developer
GarageBand for Windows
- This weblog explores the products that may work as a suitable Windows replacement for GarageBand (music software running on Macintosh only). Test results and initial impressions of MixCraft, Sony Acid and other products.
The Guitar Blog
- A site for guitarists including recommendations for recording software, guitar lessons and computer recording techniques and computer recording gear reviews.
Lex Nahumury's kX Project Support Site
- Lots of great resources on DSP programming in the "KX project" environment (must-read for all Creative soundcard owners).
- Here you can learn and get information not just about me but everything I find interesting. Music, Technology, Multimedia, Films and many more.
noisybox.net: Pure-data Abstractions/Patches
- PD programming patches for interactive music applications.
- Musician, audio engineer, student at the IEM Graz
- an electro-acoustic musician from Bristol, UK
Scott R. Garrigus
- Music technology news, articles, downloads, reviews, tips and tutorials for home recording and professional musicians!
Spiridonov's Experiments in Musical Stupidity
- Algorithmic composition. A synthesizer program and a few MP3 samples are available.
- MIDI and MP3 compositions, KeyKit algorithmic music software, and interactive web-based music generation toys.
- studio director, lecturer in computer music
- A musician and a music researcher working at the music department at the University of California, San Diego
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 12:24:09 UTC -