become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computers/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Computers: Personal Pages
A Compilable Implementation of Xenakis' Fortran Source Code
- Fortran source code by Iannis Xenakis, compilable on a modern machine with a Fortran 95 compiler.
- Scott Hewitts PhD site regarding the Laptop as an Ensemble Instrument
- Audio DSP developer for iZotope Inc. Reviews of audio dithering algorithms. Articles on theory of digital audio.
- Electronic music, sound design, programming and audio-visual content creation.
- A composer and a computer scientist, author of 'Netjam' (a network music collaboration software).
- musician, composer, software developer and artificial intelligence researcher
Digital Music Recording
- Weblog for musicians and sound engineers interested in creating music using computers and pro audio tools.
- A sampling of music composed by applications that were written by Vincent van Haaff.
- A passionate music researcher and software developer
GarageBand for Windows
- This weblog explores the products that may work as a suitable Windows replacement for GarageBand (music software running on Macintosh only). Test results and initial impressions of MixCraft, Sony Acid and other products.
Interactive music development project
- Biomedical engineer/musician developing interactive midi software for keyboard players with biofeedback sensor system. Free code, lots of resources and very nice video tutorials.
Lex Nahumury's kX Project Support Site
- Lots of great resources on DSP programming in the "KX project" environment (must-read for all Creative soundcard owners).
- Here you can learn and get information not just about me but everything I find interesting. Music, Technology, Multimedia, Films and many more.
- Author of Pure Data (Pd), a graphical programming language for the creation of interactive computer music and multimedia works.
- Musician, audio engineer, student at the IEM Graz
- an electro-acoustic musician from Bristol, UK
- Using computer-based content analysis of popular music reviews to guide the music-making process. By Loren Jan Wilson.
- Professor of music synthesis at the Berklee College of Music and author of "Csound" - a programming language designed and optimized for sound rendering and signal processing.
Scott R. Garrigus
- Music technology news, articles, downloads, reviews, tips and tutorials for home recording and professional musicians!
Spiridonov's Experiments in Musical Stupidity
- Algorithmic composition. A synthesizer program and a few MP3 samples are available.
The Guitar Blog
- A site for guitarists including recommendations for recording software, guitar lessons and computer recording techniques and computer recording gear reviews.
- MIDI and MP3 compositions, KeyKit algorithmic music software, and interactive web-based music generation toys.
- studio director, lecturer in computer music
- A musician and a music researcher working at the music department at the University of California, San Diego
noisybox.net pure-data abstractions/patches
- PD programming patches for interactive music applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 2, 2011 6:45:48 AM EDT -