become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computers/Organizations
Australasian Computer Music Association
- Forum for new compositions, information sharing, and research about music technology and computer music.
Carnegie Mellon Computer Music Group
- Research in real-time control, acoustic signal processing, music synthesis, music understanding, and performance.
Columbia University Computer Music Center
- Classes, events, facilities, projects, software, news.
- Collection of sites offering informatics, composition, and articles using music technology.
Interactive Audio Special Interest Group
- For developers of audio software, hardware, and content, to freely exchange ideas.
International Computer Music Association (ICMA)
- Individuals and institutions involved in the technical, creative, and performance aspects of computer music. For composers, software and hardware developers, researchers, and musicians.
- Non-profit organization dealing with experimental, concrete, electronic and environmental music.
MIDI Manufacturers Association
- Develops Musical Instrument Digital Interface standards. MIDI is a very commonly used format.
Music Cognition Group
- Research in music cognition, music representation, and music technology. (Formerly known as Music Mind Machine)
SectionZ Electronic Music Community
- Portal offering music searches by title, artist, genre, and mood. Forums, news, staff picks.
University of Plymouth Computer Music Research
- Research programs focus on Evolution, Interaction, Synthesis and Cognition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:30:58 UTC -