become an editor
the entire directory
only in L/Lutosławski,_Witold
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: By Region: Europe: Polish
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: Late 20th Century
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: P: Paganini, Niccolò: Twenty-four Caprices, The
Arts: Music: Instruments: Keyboard: Piano: Pianists
Arts: Music: Songwriting: Songwriters
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Choral: Composers
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Conductors
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Lieder: Composers
Music Note: Lutosławski
- Emphasis on his final violin piece, Subito, and on the his later writings influenced by violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter.
What Vastness of Suffering? Lutoslawski's First Symphony
- Essay comparing different critical approaches with bibliography. By Nicholas Reyland for Central Europe Review.
- Filmography noting use of music and on-screen appearances from the Internet Movie Database.
- Biography, photograph, works list, and credits from All Music Guide.
Witold Lutoslawski (1913-1994)
- Listing at The Lied and Art Song Texts Page with lyrics to the cycle Paroles Tissées and other vocal works.
Witold Lutoslawski: A Classic Among Moderns
- Biographical timeline, key works, recommended recordings, and quotes, from Humanities Web.
- Photograph and suggested works from the Classical Net Basic Repertoire List.
- Entry at Wikipedia with internal links to related material and external source recommendations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2014 at 9:27:52 UTC -