become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Cage,_John_Milton
Cage, John Milton
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: By Region: North America: American
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: Contemporary: Atonality
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: Late 20th Century
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Lieder: Composers
Arts: Music: Styles: O: Opera: Composers
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Ballet: Composers
This category in other languages:
John Cage: Indeterminacy
- A collection of works.
Cage, John (1912 - 1992), United States
- Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, bibliography, and links to biographical essays.
Cage, John (1912-1992)
- Biographical sketch, caricature, comments on compositions, and Naxos discography.
Four Minutes, Thirty-Three Seconds by John Cage
- A performance of the famous composition.
- Find A Grave listing with outline of life and death, photograph, cremation details, and interactive fan homages.
- Filmography with biographical information, composer credits in movies and television, related movie credits, and other works from the Internet Movie Database.
John Cage Biography (ABT)
- A short biography.
John Milton Cage (1912-1992)
- Miscellaneous songs and cycles, most with English texts, from recmusic.org.
Malcolm's John Cage Page
- Links to Cage sites on the internet.
Review: John Cage: Composed In America
- Composed In America edited by Marjorie Perloff and Charles Junkerman. Review by Kenneth Goldsmith
The Sounds of Silence: John Cage and 4'33"
- An essay examining the history and creation of the work 4'33".
Cage, John Milton
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2015 at 18:30:20 UTC -