become an editor
the entire directory
only in Collecting/Guidebooks
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Collecting: Guidebooks
Arts: Music: News and Media: Books
Reference: Books: Recreation
All Music Guide
- A guide to recordings in every genre. Cross-indexed source of reviews, essays, and ratings; all available online, on in-store kiosks, and in print form. Uses submissions from readers.
Joel Whitburn's Record Research Books
- Information from Billboard magazine's major charts with complete chart data on every recording ever charted. Short descriptions and sample pages from this large line of books.
- Publisher of several record and CD collecting related books, including price guides.
- Longtime publisher (over 50 years) of directories of recorded music for retail stores; their data is now available for purchase to place on other websites and in-store kiosks.
Osborne Enterprises and Jellyroll Productions
- Producer of price guides (in the "Official Price Guide" series) and reference books for music collectibles. General descriptions of each volume.
- CD-ROM discography RockRom 10, and book Rock Record 7, with 500,000 records, over a million tracks and musicians. Free software demo download.
- Official site of Trouser Press magazine (1974-1984) and the Trouser Press Record Guides. Reviews and discographies from five editions of the guidebook.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 11:05:03 UTC -