become an editor
the entire directory
only in S/Shoot_'Em_Up
Shoot 'Em Up
Open Directory - Arts: Movies: Titles: S: Shoot 'Em Up
Arts: Movies: Genres: Action
Arts: Movies: Genres: Drama
IGN: Shoot 'Em Up Trailer
- Offers downloadable versions of the clip in two size formats.
IMDb: Shoot 'Em Up
- Includes cast and crew list, filming locations, message board, links and plot summary.
JoBlo: Shoot 'Em Up
- Provides plot synopsis, cast and crew details, movie stills, related news articles and viewer popcorn meter rating system.
Moviefone Photos: Shoot 'Em Up
- Synopsis, credits, related news, photographs, and user reviews.
Rotten Tomatoes: Shoot 'Em Up
- Synopsis, cast and crew lists, photos, trailer, news, links, and a forum.
Shoot 'Em Up
- Official site with synopsis, trailer, photographs, and artworkd.
Shoot 'Em Up Movie Photos
- Images from the movie Shoot 'Em Up featuring Clive Owen, Monica Bellucci and Paul Giamatti.
WorstPreviews: Shoot 'Em Up
- Offers commentary, box office predictions, cast list, reader poll and images.
Movie Forums: Shoot 'Em Up
- The film takes aim at the action genre and proves to be an adept marksman. (September 10, 2007)
Shoot 'Em Up: Make Sure to Eat Your Carrots
- Clive Owen quickly becomes the perfect action movie hero in the over-the-top Shoot 'Em Up. By Ken Evans. (September 06, 2007)
IGN: Shoot 'Em Up Preview
- Staffers visit the edit bay of the Clive Owen thriller. Includes photos and video clip. By Scott Collura and Eric Moro. (June 29, 2007)
MTV Movie News: Clive Owen's 'Shoot 'Em Up' Action Hero Inspired By ... Bugs Bunny?
- Michael Davis' "Shoot 'Em Up," starring Clive Owen, aims to bring the fun back to action films by modeling its cartoony violence on Looney Toons. By Shawn Adler. (June 20, 2007)
CanMag Interview: Set Visit - Shoot 'Em Up Pranks
- Interview with director Michael Davis as he explains the pranks that will occur on the set of Shoot 'Em Up. Includes photos. (June 13, 2007)
CanMag Interview: Michael Davis on Shoot 'Em Up
- The writer/director invited press to his editing room to preview scenes from his upcoming movie Shoot 'Em Up. Includes small gallery. (June 11, 2007)
ComingSoon.net: Shoot 'Em Up Sequel Script Already Done
- Although New Line Cinema's hard core action flick Shoot 'Em Up won't hit theaters until September 7, director Michael Davis said today he was prepared to make a sequel. By Heather Newgen. (June 08, 2007)
Shoot 'Em Up
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:04:36 PM EDT -