become an editor
the entire directory
only in P/P._S.,_I_Love_You
P. S., I Love You
Arts: Literature: Authors: A: Ahern, Cecelia
Arts: Movies: Genres: Comedy
Arts: Movies: Genres: Drama
IMDb: P.S., I Love You
- Includes full cast and crew lists, plot outline, filming locations and a discussion board.
MovieWeb: P.S. I Love You
- Offers small image gallery.
The Numbers: P.S., I Love You
- Offers news, film details, synopsis, daily and weekend chart records.
P.S. I Love You Movie
- The film is considered to be one of the most romantic novels since Bridget Jones’ Diary.
Rotten Tomatoes: P.S., I Love You
- Offers synopsis, cast and crew list, photo stills, news, trailer download, forum and related links.
DVD Talk Review: P.S. I Love You
- Filled with scenes that aren't funny, aren't moving and seem to have an antiquated view of women, this film gets derailed in the first scene. By Cameron McGaughy. (May 01, 2008)
PS I Love You Movie Review
- A little on the predictable side, P.S. I Love You is an uplifting story of loss and the ability to recover from tragedy that may have you reaching for a tissue or two before the credits roll. By Rebecca Murray. (May 01, 2008)
Canoe Jam: P.S.: I Love You Review
- The abrupt shift, from Gerry the doting husband to Gerry the cadaver, is purposefully jarring but dramatically misguided. By Kevin Williamson. (December 21, 2007)
Movie Review: P.S. I Love You
- The perfect movie for Christmas is the surprisingly progressive P.S. I Love You. By Scott Holleran. (December 21, 2007)
Moviefone: P.S. I Love You
- The movie barrages us with high-frequency waves of cheap sentiment, lazy writing, absolute fabrication and only-in-the-movies nonsense. By James Rocchi. (December 21, 2007)
Slant Magazine: Film Review, P.S. I Love You
- It's hard to think of any female star who could salvage P.S. I Love You, a bromide-filled contrivance. By Nick Schager. (December 17, 2007)
EW.com: P.S. I Love You Movie Review
- There's zero chemistry between P.S. I Love You's two commodified headliners. By Lisa Schwarzbaum. (December 12, 2007)
The Dossing Times Movie Review: P.S. I Love You
- The best description I can give to my experience watching P.S. I Love You is being stuck in an elevator for two hours with the most mundane of music being piped incessantly into my surroundings and an unnerving feeling that the walls are encroaching on me. (December 02, 2007)
JustJared: Gerard Butler P.S. I Love You
- Offers brief synopsis, film poster, small image gallery and reader commentary. (August 24, 2007)
Gerard Butler's PS I Love You Photos
- Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her life — a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Gerard Butler). (August 01, 2007)
P. S., I Love You
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2015 at 18:04:09 UTC -