become an editor
the entire directory
only in K/Krays,_The
Arts: Movies: Genres: Drama
Arts: Movies: Genres: Organized Crime
Society: Crime: Organized Crime: Kray Gang
This category in other languages:
AllMovie: The Krays
- Detailed synopsis, credits, review, awards, and list of similar films.
Flixster: The Krays
- Overview, user ratings and comments, video clip, and links.
IMDb: The Krays
- Film overview, synopsis, full cast and crew, reviews and ratings, awards, quotations, trivia, soundtrack listing, related films, marketing information, laserdisc and DVD details, photographs, and links.
Movie Locations: The Krays
- London filming locations for the film: Wilton's Music Hall in the East End, The Royal Oak on Columbia Road, and Richmond Theatre. Includes photographs and historical background.
Movie Magazine International: The Krays
- Review of the film by Monica Sullivan. "...may be the sort of film that will linger in your mind weeks and months after you've seen it."
Movie Mistakes: The Krays
- User-submitted mistakes found in the film.
Rotten Tomatoes: The Krays
- Collection of reviews from several contributors and an overall rating score.
The Spinning Image: The Krays
- Review by Graeme Clark. "...more concerned with the idea of the brothers than portraying an accurate account of events."
Wikipedia: The Krays
- Annotated plot summary and cast.
DVD Talk: The Krays
- Review of the special edition DVD, with screenshots, by Joshua Zyber. "The disc has a nice transfer and some terrifically informative supplements, and is recommended for region-free viewers." (January 02, 2006)
Entertainment Weekly: The Krays
- Review of the film by Owen Gleiberman. "Telling this story in a more straightforward fashion would have been far more satisfying." (November 09, 1990)
The Washington Post: The Krays
- Hal Hinson's review of the film. "The Krays lack resonance as class figures specifically because they are such anomalies." (November 09, 1990)
Chicago Sun-Times: The Krays
- Roger Ebert's review of the film. "The film works so well, I think, because it creates such a disturbing tension between the evil done by the Krays and the love they basked in at home." (November 04, 1990)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 14:35:04 UTC -