become an editor
the entire directory
only in K/Killing,_The
Arts: Movies: Genres: Drama
Arts: Movies: Genres: Film Noir
AllMovie: The Killing
- Synopsis, review, credits, awards, and list of similar films.
The Current: The Killing
- Essay by David Ehrenstein.
Drew's Script-O-Rama: The Killing
- Dialogue transcript of the film.
DVD Times: The Killing
- Review of the DVD by Raphael Pour-Hashemi. Includes photographs.
Film Noir of the Week: The Killing (1956)
- Review of the film. "It's one of those noirs you can watch over and over again and uncover fresh revelations in each viewing."
Flixster: The Killing
- Overview, rating, user reviews, photographs, and links
IMDb: The Killing (1956)
- Synopsis, full cast and crew, reviews, awards, quotations, trivia, bloopers, related films, merchandising information, photographs, message board, and links.
Jabberwock: Notes on Stanley Kubrick's The Killing
- Essay about the film by Jai Arjun Singh, with reader comments.
The Kubrick Site: The Killing
- Review by Jules N. Binoculas. "...inspiring in its faithfulness to the concept of exhaustive reason and pure method as man's best defense against the caprice of an indifferent universe."
Mooviees: The Killing
- Reviews, DVD editions, photographs, quotations, trivia, plot synopsis, and links.
Rotten Tomatoes: The Killing
- Collection of reviews.
Scathing Reviews Bitchy People: A Bad Day at the Races
- Review and discussion by Drew Morton. Includes user comments.
The Spinning Image: The Killing
- Review by Daniel Auty. "...one of the most flat-out enjoyable films in his filmography."
The Stop Button: The Killing
- Review of the film. "...it's such a beautifully made film--and it's near impossible to truly identify with any of the characters outside of enjoying their actions--it works."
Turner Classic: The Killing (1956)
- Synopsis, credits, production notes, original print information, related articles, user reviews, quotations, trivia, release details, and links.
Wikipedia: The Killing
- Plot overview, notes on the film's critical reception, and related links.
WildSound: The Killing
- Review by Mike Peters. "This film may not be as polished or visually decorative as his later films but Kubrick still manages to incorporate select sections of his vision within this film."
On the 10th Anniversary of Kubrick’s Passing: "The Killing"
- Article by Mark Farnsworth [Global Comment]. (July 22, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2013 at 2:09:36 UTC -