become an editor
the entire directory
only in B/Beowulf_and_Grendel
Beowulf and Grendel
Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Old English: Beowulf
Arts: Movies: Genres: Science Fiction and Fantasy
Beowulf and Grendel: Official Movie Site
- Features story information, shooting locations, image gallery, blogs, video interviews and interactive forum.
Beowulf & Grendel : 2005 TIFF Update
- Based on the famed epic poem, Beowulf and Grendel tells the astonishingly dull and hopelessly irrelevant story of a legendary warrior named Beowulf who must hunt down and kill a murderous troll before it does any more damage. Review by David Nusair.
Beowulf Saga Gets An Update For 'Postmodern' Movie
- Comprehensive 'Beowulf and Grendel' film review by Katherine Monk for The Ottawa Citizen.
ComingSoon.net: Beowulf and Grendel
- Production information, crew and cast list, plot summary and trailer.
Grendel’s Lair : Beowulf
- Plot synopsis, characters, discussion board, reference material and links for E-text versions of the literary work.
Potty-Mouthed Dialogue Mars Scenically Stunning 'Beowulf & Grendel'
- Gerard Butler is a vision of unconflicted Viking charisma. By William Arnold.
Tribute.ca: Beowulf and Grendel
- Offers a short synopsis, star bios and movie stills.
Beowulf & Grendel UK Premier
- "Beowulf and Grendel" will have its UK premiere on September 9, 2006 at the Phoenix Cinema in London. (August 22, 2006)
Sturla Gunnarsson Speaks of Beowulf and Grendel
- Was I the only one here who was not going crazy over this movie? And if so, why was I missing out? Interview by Shawn. (August 04, 2006)
Beowulf Meets Girl; Girl Meets Troll. Eeew.
- It's intended as a cautionary tale about needless military intervention, as well as a commentary on the danger of making sweeping moral assumptions in foreign policy -- especially when dealing with trolls. The problem is, when you blur the moral lines of the Beowulf saga, you're left with nothing but a bunch of drunks in animal skins, scratching themselves. By Mick LaSalle. (June 30, 2006)
Inside Bay Area: Poignant Beast Makes 'Beowulf' Memorable
- Thought-provoking and poignant, the film was shot in Iceland with actors whose accents are, like the source material, often too dense to decipher. (June 30, 2006)
MoviesOnline: Beowulf and Grendel
- Provides information regarding updates for the US release of Beowulf and Grendel. (May 17, 2006)
Beowulf and Grendel Sells Out Sarasota Festival
- It is the only film at the festival to be shown 3 times with all 3 dates being sold out prior to screening. (April 08, 2006)
CanMag: Canadian Beowulf & Grendel Review
- In the prologue “A Hate is Born”, the first sight that catches your eye is an incredible view of a landscape and you are transported almost immediately into the Epic that is Beowulf. (March 22, 2006)
Canoe-Jam: 'Beowulf & Grendel' A Brutish Epic
- 'Beowulf and Grendel' is a ludicrous movie with mad Icelandic energy, severed body parts, lots of mead, grimy imagery and real frost on the characters' breath, reveals Jim Slotek in his review for the Toronto Sun. (March 01, 2006)
HeraldNet: 'Beowulf & Grendel' Is Best When It Shuts Up
- This film is at its best when it's not talking. By Robert Horton. (January 16, 2006)
Beowulf and Grendel
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 3:21:32 UTC -