become an editor
the entire directory
only in Battlefield_Earth/Reviews
"Battlefield Earth": A Vain Search for Terrestrial Intelligence
- Full-length opening weekend review by Rita Kempley in the Washington Post says that this film is "breathtakingly awful in concept and execution."
"Battlefield Earth": Earth Capitulates in 9 Minutes to Mean Entrepreneurs from Space
- New York Times film review, by Elvis Mitchell. Requires free registration.
All-Reviews.com: Battlefield Earth
- Three reviews of the film. Overall rating: 0 stars out of 4.
Battlefield Earth Movie Review
- A review by Anthony Leong which originally appeared in the Australian science fiction media magazine "Frontier." Includes stills.
Battlefield Earth: Call It a Comedy
- Jennifer Matarese gives tips on what to look for if forced to watch this movie in the company of two wisecracking robots on the Satellite of Love.
- Stephen finds "Battlefield Earth" to be pointless as well as ludicrous. Rated 3/10.
BBC: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- This film won the 'Golden Raspberry' award for worst film of 2000. It's not hard to see why. Review by Anwar Brett, credits. Rated 1/5. Also, a link to a review of the DVD release, which fares considerably better.
BMN Review: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- Review of the movie, by Roger M. Wilcox. On a scale of just how horrible this film is, he rates it 9.5/10.
Christian Spotlight on Entertainment: Battlefield Earth
- Review of the migraine-inducing galactic dud. Has a moral rating ("very offensive") as well as a rating of 1.5/5 for moviemaking quality.
Cranky Critic Movie Reviews: Battlefield Earth
- Review of a slightly longer version of the movie than what made it to the screen. Tells how much the reviewer would be willing to pay to see it.
- Review by Duncan Campbell in The Guardian dwells on the rumours about the relationship between Scientology and the film "Battlefield Earth." Whatever the truth may be about that issue, the movie is surely one of the worst ever made.
Dustin's Review: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- Pronounces the movie "a disaster of epic proportions." Rated 0/4.
The DVD Journal: Battlefield Earth
- Full review by a fan of science fiction who was disappointed to find that the movie really is as bad as the critics say. Analysis of where it might have gone wrong.
DVD Movie Central: Battlefield Earth
- A fan of John Travolta reviews the DVD, and rates the video, audio, features, and the film itself.
DVD Verdict: Battlefield Earth
- Review by Patrick Naugle. Overall rating 55/100.
Epinions.com: Battlefield Earth
- Ordinary viewers review and rate the movie.
Escape from "Battlefield Earth"
- Desson Howe of the Washington Post calls this flick "Ishtar of the Apes."
FilmHead.com: Battlefield Earth
- Full review by Matt Heffernan. Rated half a star out of 4.
The Four Word Film Review: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- Cast list, several very brief reviews, viewer rating of the film.
Haro: Battlefield Earth
- Reviews and rates the film.
Home Theater Info: Battlefield Earth
- Review of the movie and its transfer to DVD. Technically excellent transfer, but no storyline and a tremendous waste of talent.
It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Movie: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- The reviewer is now filled with curiosity as to whether the book is as bad as the movie. Rated 4.5/5 turkeys.
JoBlo's Movie Emporium: Battlefield Earth
- Critiques the movie, rates it 7/10, features interview with John Travolta.
Ken Begg: Battlefield Earth
- Lengthy, in-depth review, at Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension. Includes stills, "immortal dialogue," and brief quotes from other movie critics.
Lianna Skywalker: Battlefield Earth
- Detailed review of this vanity project, at Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension.
Movie ram-blings: Battlefield Earth
- Short review says that the movie is okay as a cheesy time-killer.
Movies for Guys: Battlefield Earth
- Review says the movie isn't quite as bad as some critics have said. Still, recommends skipping it unless you're a fan of science fiction. Rated 2/5.
Mr. Cranky: Battlefield Earth
- Review of one of the worst films ever made.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Battlefield Earth
- A negative appraisal, by Ron Weiskind.
Plan Inane from Outer Space
- Rob Medich reviews "Battlefield Earth," easily the worst movie of the year, if not the millennium.
Radio Free Movie Review: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- Review by Andrew Manning. Plot summary, quick rundown, what's good and bad about the film. Rated 1.5/10.
Rambles: Battlefield Earth
- Chet Williamson points out a handful of good things about the film.
Roger Ebert: Battlefield Earth
- Review of the film. Rated half a star out of four.
Sci-Fi Movie Page: Battlefield Earth
- The sheer awfulness of this movie has the reviewer indulging in conspiracy theories about who controls Hollywood. Rated half a star out of 5.
TNMC Movies: Battlefield Earth (2000)
- Review of the movie, by John Shea. Rated 1/2 a star out of 5.
Deseret News: Battlefield Earth
- Review by Jeff Vice. "Bad science-fiction has a new name [...]" (May 16, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2015 at 5:15:05 UTC -