become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Filmmaking
Women in Film and Television
Arts: Movies: Filmmaking
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production
ACFC WEst, Local 2020 CEP
- A technical film union with skilled and experienced craftspeople in departments from Accounting to Transportation. They specialize in pilots, TV Series, and MOW's.
Armenian Film Foundation
- A non profit, educational and cultural organization dedicated to the documentation on film and video of Armenian heritage and life.
Atlanta Film Festival 365
- An organization that supports a strong independent media arts community by promoting the production, exhibition and public awareness of film and video as artistic forms of individual expression.
Center for Independent Documentary
- Organization to assistant independent film and video makers with the production of documentaries.
- Nonprofit organization offering grants, awards, and a fellowship to films from underrepresented perspectives. Mission overview, staff, information about funding and past recipients, application details, and links.
Detroit Filmmakers Coalition
- A non profit media arts center providing support and resources to local independent filmmakers; rents equipment to members; promotes film through education and exhibition; and is a center for filmmakers and their supporters.
Directors Guild of Canada - BC District Council
- Background details, list of productions, upcoming events, and contact information.
- Provides support for independent producers, artists, activists and organizations working in video and other media.
Films For Charities
- A non profit organization that produces movies to represent Asian Indian culture in a positive way.
Haltwhistle Film Project
- UK-based organization aims to advance and improve education and training through encouragement of involvement in multimedia.
IAC - The Film and Video Institute
- IAC is an international organization whose aims are to further interest and education in relation to all aspects of film and video making and associated visual arts.
Independent Feature Project
- A non profit organization created to support the courageous work of artists and technicians working in independent film.
Independent Filmmakers Coalition
- A non profit, midwest organization that promotes creative and artistic expression through film, video and media production.
Motion Picture Association of Haiti
- Provides support for local filmmakers and actors. Photographs and videos, member social network, and upcoming events.
National Association of Latino Independent Producers
- Professional membership organization that addresses the needs of Latino independent producers and promotes the advancement and development of Latino film and media arts.
National Film Board of Canada.
- Includes articles and downloads.
National Screen Institute - Canada
- An organization that provides a continuum of career-long professional development for Canadian film and television industry professionals.
Northwest Film Forum (NWFF)
- Seattle, Washington based film arts organization, screening independently made and classic films. Also offers filmmaking classes for all ages.
Producers Guild of America Diversity Committee
- Aims to promote diversity in the entertainment industry. Articles, staff, and links.
Set Decorators Society of America
- A professional organization for decorators of film, and television. Membership info, SDSA resources, and a member directory.
Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
- An organization for motion picture and television engineers. Resources, job opportunities, conference info, and information about membership.
Spiritual Cinema Alliance
- A resource for filmmakers who want to get involved in the development of spiritually exalting films.
Steadicam Operators Association
- Directory of steadicam operators by state, message board, FAQs, workshops, links, and classifieds.
- Supports development of independent filmmakers, screenwriters, playwrights, composers and other film and theater artists.
Tribeca Film Institute
- Nonprofit organization providing funding for filmmakers and promoting film as a medium for self-expression and social action. History, current and past programs, staff, contact information, and links.
Visual Communications Online
- Promotes intercultural understanding through the creation, presentation, preservation, and support of Asian American independent media and film festivals.
Visual Effects Society
- An organization for digital artists and visual effects technicians. Visual effects resources, tools, and information about membership.
Winnipeg Film Group
- An artist-run film education, production, distribution and exhibition center committed to enhancing the art of film.
- Devoted to filmmaking utilizing limited resources. Includes screening schedule, discussion forum and links to available resources. Madison, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2015 at 13:54:11 UTC -