become an editor
the entire directory
only in Film_Societies/Canada
Open Directory - Arts: Movies: Organizations: Film Societies: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Arts and Entertainment: Movies
First Weekend Club
- Non-profit organization that strives to build audiences for Canadian films. History and background, sponsorship, information about films screened so far, filmmaker interviews, selections currently screening and on DVD, membership details, community, news, and links.
Metro Cinema Society
- Nonprofit society and charitable organization committed to the promotion of Canadian and International independent film and video. Edmonton, Alberta.
National Film Board of Canada
- The NFB is a public agency that produces and distributes films and other audiovisual works which reflect Canada to Canadians and the rest of the world. Catalog of current and past productions, and online ordering for video tapes.
Pacific Cinematheque, Vancouver
- Fosters media literacy and advances cinema as an art and as a means of communication through exhibitions, education programs, film showings, a library and resource center.
Queen's Student Film Society
- Promotes interest and activity in film and related media within the Queen's University community through screenings, productions and discussion.
Shuswap Film Society
- A non-profit group screening contemporary world cinema in Kelowna and Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada.
Sunshine Coast Film Society
- Non-profit film organization located at the Heritage Playhouse in Gibsons BC.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:24:03 AM EDT -