the entire directory
only in Movies/Organizations
Arts: Animation: Organizations
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Film Institute
- Dedicated to identifying and training the next generation of film makers. Guide to workshops and schedule of exhibitions.
American Motion Picture Society
- Hosts the American International Film Festival. Membership information, festival details and history, film submission information, and links.
Association of Film Commissioners International
- Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Centre for the public exhibition, display and preservation of Australian and international screen content. Collections, exhibitions, and program information.
Cleveland Independent Network of Entertainers, Moviemakers and Artists (CINEMA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to aiding and advocating filmmakers in Cleveland, Ohio. Background information, staff, events, grants and scholarships, sponsors, and links.
Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media
- UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create environments conducive to development.
The Dove Foundation
- Suggestions, reviews and approval information on family-oriented movies and videos.
European Children's Film Association
- Organization for those interested in high quality films for children and young people.
Film-Historia Centre for Cinematic Research
- Endeavours to bring together international professionals from various branches of film studies. General information, seminars, and journal.
- Directory of film commissions and regional media support offices. Features interviews with commissioners, overview of incentives worldwide, articles on the economic impact of film, and industry resources.
- Provides internet resources, workshops, seminars, and programs for Christians pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.
Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles
- Nonprofit viewer-sponsored film exhibition and cultural organization dedicated to supporting and cultivating every aspect of Latin American cinema.
Media Resource Centre
- South Australian organization providing support for local filmmakers. General information, membership details, support service details, and job opportunities.
- International film and program market for television, video, cable and satellite in Cannes, France.
Motion Picture Association of America
- Includes information on ratings system for both movies and television, press releases, and legislation.
Muse Film and Television
- Non-profit company which uses film and digital media to create films on the visual arts and culture. Background information, and synopses of films produced as well as projects in development.
- European network of film associations of young professionals, students and enthusiasts, currently present in 19 countries. Organization overview, projects, media, news, and links.
Northwest Film Center School of Film
- Regional media arts resource and service organization, based in the Portland Art Museum.
- A volunteer-run organization dedicated to encouraging fair treatment in film and television, especially regarding the hiring and portrayal of Americans of color.
- A nonprofit film events organization based in Gwynedd, North Wales. Background information, members, and links.
Swiss Film Center
- National agency for promotion of long feature and documentary films. Site available in Dutch, English and French.
TAFTP: Texas Association of Film / Tape Professionals
- Nonprofit trade association. Background information, member database, upcoming events, photographs, and forum.
Union of Bulgarian Film Makers
- Promotes the development of the film art and the audiovision in Bulgaria.
Western Norway Film Commission
- Established in 2003 to attract film and television productions to Western Norway and to promote the international growth of the region's film industry. News, location scouting, company directory, crew, equipment, funding, event information, and links.
Young Artists Awards
- A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -