the entire directory
only in Movies/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Movies: Organizations
Arts: Animation: Organizations
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Film Institute
- Dedicated to identifying and training the next generation of film makers. Guide to workshops and schedule of exhibitions.
American Motion Picture Society
- Hosts the American International Film Festival. Membership information, festival details and history, film submission information, and links.
Association of Film Commissioners International
- Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Centre for the public exhibition, display and preservation of Australian and international screen content. Collections, exhibitions, and program information.
BAFTA East Coast
- The British Academy of Film and Television Arts provides overview of organisation, news and information on events and membership.
Cleveland Independent Network of Entertainers, Moviemakers and Artists (CINEMA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to aiding and advocating filmmakers in Cleveland, Ohio. Background information, staff, events, grants and scholarships, sponsors, and links.
Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media
- UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create environments conducive to development.
European Children's Film Association
- Organization for those interested in high quality films for children and young people.
Film-Historia Centre for Cinematic Research
- Endeavours to bring together international professionals from various branches of film studies. General information, seminars, and journal.
- Directory of film commissions and regional media support offices. Features interviews with commissioners, overview of incentives worldwide, articles on the economic impact of film, and industry resources.
Florida Motion Picture and Television Association
- Organization of Florida motion picture and television professionals. Officers, events, membership information, contact information, newsletter, and links.
- Provides internet resources, workshops, seminars, and programs for Christians pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.
Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles
- Nonprofit viewer-sponsored film exhibition and cultural organization dedicated to supporting and cultivating every aspect of Latin American cinema.
Media Resource Centre
- South Australian organization providing support for local filmmakers. General information, membership details, support service details, and job opportunities.
- Aims to endorse the film industry within the eight MEDA countries. Program overview, projects, contact information, and links.
- International film and program market for television, video, cable and satellite in Cannes, France.
Motion Picture Association of America
- Includes information on ratings system for both movies and television, press releases, and legislation.
Muse Film and Television
- Non-profit company which uses film and digital media to create films on the visual arts and culture. Background information, and synopses of films produced as well as projects in development.
National Black Programming Consortium
- Non-profit media service organization devoted to the preservation, production, distribution and promotion of diverse film and videos about African Americans and the experiences of the African Diaspora.
- European network of film associations of young professionals, students and enthusiasts, currently present in 19 countries. Organization overview, projects, media, news, and links.
Northwest Film Center School of Film
- Regional media arts resource and service organization, based in the Portland Art Museum.
Puerto Rico Film Commission
- Non-profit organization aims to provide resources for audiovisual production as well as to promote the development of the film industry in the region. Background, locations, resources, local details, and links.
- A volunteer-run organization dedicated to encouraging fair treatment in film and television, especially regarding the hiring and portrayal of Americans of color.
- A nonprofit film events organization based in Gwynedd, North Wales. Background information, members, and links.
Swiss Film Center
- National agency for promotion of long feature and documentary films. Site available in Dutch, English and French.
TAFTP: Texas Association of Film / Tape Professionals
- Nonprofit trade association. Background information, member database, upcoming events, photographs, and forum.
The Documentary Center at George Washington University
- Provides education on and promotion of documentary films.
The Dove Foundation
- Suggestions, reviews and approval information on family-oriented movies and videos.
The Hollywood Sign Trust
- The purpose of the Trust is to physically maintain, repair and secure the Hollywood Sign, to educate the world about its historical and cultural importance, and to raise the funds necessary to accomplish these projects.
Union of Bulgarian Film Makers
- Promotes the development of the film art and the audiovision in Bulgaria.
Western Norway Film Commission
- Established in 2003 to attract film and television productions to Western Norway and to promote the international growth of the region's film industry. News, location scouting, company directory, crew, equipment, funding, event information, and links.
Young Artists Awards
- A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 6, 2011 2:12:10 AM EDT -