become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family/Reviews
Open Directory - Arts: Movies: Genres: Family: Reviews
Arts: Entertainment: Reviews: Family
Arts: Movies: Reviews
Home: Family: Family Resources and Support
FamilyStyle Film Guide
- Rating charts provide parents with information about the profanity, nudity, sex, violence and drug use in movies and videos.
- Weblog with reviews of children's films adults and children can enjoy together, as well as films dads can enjoy on their own.
Kids in Mind
- Reviews based on the amount of sex, nudity, violence, gore, and profanity in mainstream films.
Mom at the Movies
- Films rated G and PG are reviewed from a parent's perspective, with advice on whether the films are worth seeing.
- Provides information about the amount of violence, sex, language, and drug content in films.
Parents Television Council - Movie Reviews
- Reviews by the Parents Television Council, Holly McClure, and Michael Medved.
- Offer detailed reviews of movies and DVDs including amount of blood and gore, character attitude and violence. Paid subscription required to read reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 12:05:07 UTC -