become an editor
the entire directory
only in Large_Format/Titles
Across the Sea of Time
Cirque du Soleil - Journey of Man
Living Sea, The
Arts: Movies: Titles
Adventures in Wild California
- A virtual expedition bringing together the extremes of California.
Alaska: Spirit of the Wild
- Academy Award nominated film about wildlife in Alaska.
- Academy Award nominated film follows the routes of the Amazon river and two 'medicine men' on the search for the medicinal qualities of native plants. Includes photos and quiz.
- Brief description of the film, designed for simulator rides, filmed at 48 frames per second for dome screens.
China: The Panda Adventure
- A film looking at Pandas in China.
Coral Reef Adventure
- Story of coral reefs.
- Educational film looking at seven of the most diverse places on Earth. Includes lots of educational material, film clips, photos and panaramic virtual reality pictures.
Island of the Sharks
- A film looking at sharks in the remote animal sanctuary of Cocos Island.
Journey Into Amazing Caves
- Tells the story of two climbers' love for caves.
Lewis & Clark
- A National Geographic film re-creating the 19th-century expedition that crossed the uncharted North American West. Including trailer, wallpapers, pictures and maps.
The Lion King
- IMAX version of the Disney classic.
Mission To Mir
- Filmed in space with co-operation from NASA, this film looks at the Mir Space Station.
Mysteries of Egypt
- A film from the National Geographic. Includes film facts, previews, scenes and credits.
- A journey exploring the contrasting worlds of Mexico's Sea of Cortés and the Baja California desert. Includes behind-the-scenes, background information and educational material.
- Underwater feature shot on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and in the Bahamas. Synopsis, information about coral reefs, crew profiles, photographs, video clips, and distribution information.
Santa Vs The Snowman
- 3D computer-animated children's film. With trailer, interviews, 'out-takes' and film info.
Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure Movie
- A National Geographic film. Trailer, interactive timeline, games, lesson plans, and showtimes.
Shackleton's Antarctic Adventure
- A film telling the true story of explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton's Trans-Antarctic Expedition.
- A Jean-Michel Cousteau film about sharks. Synopsis, trailer, soundtrack details, reviews, educator's guide, and newsletter.
Siegfried & Roy: The Magic Box
- A film about the life story of two of the most famous illusionists. In 3D.
- Filmed in co-operation with NASA, this is the first IMAX film ever filmed in space.
- A documentary looking at how special effects are created in films.
T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous
- A 3D film bringing dinosaurs back to life. Includes screen saver and production notes.
- A Touchstone Pictures film looking at ESPN's massively popular Summer X Games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 1, 2014 at 7:15:05 UTC -