become an editor
the entire directory
only in Large_Format/Titles
Across the Sea of Time
Cirque du Soleil - Journey of Man
Living Sea, The
Arts: Movies: Titles
Adventures in Wild California
- A virtual expedition bringing together the extremes of California.
Alaska: Spirit of the Wild
- Academy Award nominated film about wildlife in Alaska.
- Academy Award nominated film follows the routes of the Amazon river and two 'medicine men' on the search for the medicinal qualities of native plants. Includes photos and quiz.
- Brief description of the film, designed for simulator rides, filmed at 48 frames per second for dome screens.
China: The Panda Adventure
- A film looking at Pandas in China.
Coral Reef Adventure
- Story of coral reefs.
- Educational film looking at seven of the most diverse places on Earth. Includes lots of educational material, film clips, photos and panaramic virtual reality pictures.
Island of the Sharks
- A film looking at sharks in the remote animal sanctuary of Cocos Island.
Journey Into Amazing Caves
- Tells the story of two climbers' love for caves.
Lewis & Clark
- A National Geographic film re-creating the 19th-century expedition that crossed the uncharted North American West. Including trailer, wallpapers, pictures and maps.
The Lion King
- IMAX version of the Disney classic.
Mission To Mir
- Filmed in space with co-operation from NASA, this film looks at the Mir Space Station.
Mysteries of Egypt
- A film from the National Geographic. Includes film facts, previews, scenes and credits.
- A journey exploring the contrasting worlds of Mexico's Sea of Cortés and the Baja California desert. Includes behind-the-scenes, background information and educational material.
- Underwater feature shot on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and in the Bahamas. Synopsis, information about coral reefs, crew profiles, photographs, video clips, and distribution information.
Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure Movie
- A National Geographic film. Trailer, interactive timeline, games, lesson plans, and showtimes.
Shackleton's Antarctic Adventure
- A film telling the true story of explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton's Trans-Antarctic Expedition.
- A Jean-Michel Cousteau film about sharks. Synopsis, trailer, soundtrack details, reviews, educator's guide, and newsletter.
Siegfried & Roy: The Magic Box
- A film about the life story of two of the most famous illusionists. In 3D.
- Filmed in co-operation with NASA, this is the first IMAX film ever filmed in space.
- A documentary looking at how special effects are created in films.
- A Touchstone Pictures film looking at ESPN's massively popular Summer X Games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 5:15:05 UTC -