the entire directory
only in Movies/Education
This category in other languages:
Advanced Research Team on History and Epistemology of Moving Image Study
- Research team based at Concordia University in Montreal. Offers resources and video lectures about the history and epistemology of film and moving image studies. Also includes an annotated bibliography.
- Motivational speaker on the topic of filmmaking. Seminar details, resume, testimonials, and contact information.
Bobby Logan's 1-Day $99 Film School
- Crash course in making and marketing a low-budget feature film. Overview, information about the teacher, and upcoming class schedule.
City Eye Media Centre
- Media centre as well as film and video workshop based in outhampton and Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Cut It Training
- Offers film production and video production training. Profile, courses and training locations. London, UK.
H-Net: Film and History
- Exists to further the use of film in teaching and research, to disseminate information about film and film use, to work for an effective system of film preservation, and to organize periodic conferences and seminars dealing with film.
HowStuffWorks: How Movie Projectors Work
- Graphic explanation of the projection system that makes watching a movie at a theater possible. By Jeff Tyson.
International Directory of Design
- Directory of film and cinematography educational programs.
- Offers consulting and seminars originally developed from graduate courses on psychology and film. Background information, staff, services, news, and upcoming events.
Movie Extras Resources & Registration
- Resources for potential movie and TV extras and actors. Join the Film Extras Coalition for casting tips.
Participate Film Academy
- Offers a 12-month part-time course during which students make a feature-length film while learning about the process. Overview, enrollment information, graduate profiles, and resources. Sydney, Australia.
Robert McKee's Story Seminar
- Three-day course covering aspects of storytelling. Background information, syllabus, seminar dates, famous graduates, registration information, and discussion forum.
- Links to film education, resources, production companies, newsgroups and chat rooms.
Society for Cinema and Media Studies
- Promotes the scholarly study of film, television, and video.
Soyouwanna be a movie extra?
- Explains the ins and outs of being a movie extra, including casting companies, unions, on-the-job dos and don'ts, the importance of skills and looks, and some important terms and concepts related to the job.
- Resources for aspiring film makers.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 9:45:06 UTC -