the entire directory
only in Magazines_and_E-zines/E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Science Fiction and Fantasy
This category in other languages:
- Dada magazine founded in 1917, now engineering post-dadaist viral mindshare.
- The rules are simple. This e-zine welcomes submissions about poetry, music, art, cats, and dogs.
Arts & Opinion
- Aims to give greater exposure to undervalued and under appreciated deserving men and women in the arts.
- Daily arts news from more than 100 newspapers, magazines and e-publications.
- Features photography, interviews, fiction, paintings, essays, memoirs, and multi-media.
BBC Online Arts
- Includes poetry, digital arts, arts news, and audio biographies from top artists.
- A e-zine of visual and conceptual exchange, this site covers philosophy, visual art, literary, and shared life experiences.
- European guide to arts and leisure worldwide
- A big selection of poetry, web art, prose, and sound ranging from the quirky to the somber.
- An elegant webzine of art, humor, and criticism featuring essays, memoirs, fiction, humor, relationship advice, photography, and music.
The Flying Inkpot
- Providing primarily Singaporean news and reviews in various areas including films, classical music, theatre, poetry, books, television and entertainment.
- Portal and podium for creative people; writers, musicians, graphic artists, publishers, or producers.
- Art, architecture, music, painting and photography are all represented here.
Ishmael Reed Publications: Konch and Vines
- Pre-eminent African American literary figure, Ishmael Reed, lends his name to two e-zines features many different authors of science fiction, poems, and articles.
It's Art Baby! Art!
- Online art and artist magazine. "Art for the new Millennium."
- Reviewing music, literature, art, movies, stage, concerts, and video games. Reviews are not only for adults, but also for the kid in everyone.
- Reviews and analysis of film, music and culture. This is the place to find music, buy gear and talk with people who want more from their media.
- Online magazine of literature, visual arts and ideas.
- An eclectic mix of political analysis and strong opinion, art and music reviews, fiction, poetry, and much high weirdness. According to its editor: "we're no better or worse than any other site, and we have no particular editorial policy apart from a strong preference for good, interesting writing."
- Book, film, and music reviews, and interviews.
The Open Road
- A now defunct free e-mail e-zine by Todd Kuipers which provided reviews and summaries of other newsletters. Archive of previous reviews is still available.
- An Australian free monthly arts e-mailed magazine of visual arts. Contributions are invited.
Resource Library Magazine
- Site has information on sponsorships, exhibits, cameos of art collections, biographies of distinguished artists and columnists.
The Scream Online
- Quarterly e-zine for art, photography, and a diverse range of literature spanning poetry, short stories, essays, humor, and commentaries. Derived its name from Edvard Munch's painting The Scream.
- Film, television and music reviews. Three day UK weather forecast, recipes and travel features.
- Movie and music reviews, interviews, news and contests.
- Monthly online magazine with sections on art, transportation, health, self, Earth, and travel.
- A Manhattan-based arts and entertainment publication.
- A magazine about music, art, fashion and modern urban culture, with an eye to covering interesting new trends
- Design competitions, interviews and reviews music, design and film.
Turk's Head Review
- Running weblog, fiction, poetry, art, reviews of books and music, threads and knots of semantic strings.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2016 at 2:25:52 UTC -