become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indian/Urdu
Reference: Dictionaries: World Languages: U: Urdu
Allama Iqbal Cyber Library
- Read Urdu books online on Iqbaliyat Urdu Literature.
- Urdu literary works, Urdu short stories, Nazms and Khake written by renowned Urdu Litterateur from Hyderabad late Awaz Sayeed.
- Website provides information about Urdu writer Bashir Badr, including poetry and stories.
- Urdu dictionary with collection of Urdu poetry, Ghazal, Shayaris, and meanings as a medium for learning Urdu.
- Online collection of free Urdu novels, stories and books.
- Audio clips of Urdu poetry by some great poets of our time. Poets include Ahmed Faraz, Manzar Bhopali, Pirzada Qasim, John Elia, Nawaz Deobandi, and Shahida Hasan.
Qawallis and Folk Songs of Amir Khusro
- Urdu/Hindi qawaalis by Amir Khusro, a 13th century sufi poet from Delhi. The lyrics are provided in Urdu font (GIFs), as well as in transliterated and translated forms.
- The author's own short stories in Urdu and English, with texts and links to other works in Urdu and other languages.
- It mainly concerns Urdu poetry and culture and includes a discussion forum.
- Providing information about the Indian Urdu writer including education, books, and awards.
- Urdu poetry written on subjects like relations, emotions, love and society by various great poets.
Shayari on Twitter
- Latest Shayari updates with all kinds of Shayari including Urdu.
- Provides a good collection of Urdu Shayari in Roman font.
- Urdu shayaris, ghazals, mushaira videos, biographical information of Urdu poets.
Urdu Poetry Archive
- Ghazals, nazms and other forms of Urdu poetry in roman script indexed by poet name and alphabetically.
Urdu Stories Point
- Urdu stories, novels, Kahani, poetry, and Kisse.
- Indian community forums for poets and author to share their Shayari.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 23, 2016 at 19:19:30 UTC -