become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canadian/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Literature: Journals
Arts: Literature: Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Online Writing: E-zines
- The guide to alternative culture in Canada features reviews of hundreds of zines, e-zines, journals, chap-books and newsletters from across the country, as well as excerpts and feature stories.
- Published quarterly, Canadian Author is an ezine. Each issue includes articles of particular interest to developing and established Canadian writers.
Canadian Book Review Annual
- A collection of authoritative reviews of English-language trade, scholarly, and reference books published in Canada each year.
Canadian Children's Literature
- Founded in 1975, CCL is a bilingual journal of criticism and review covering Canadian books and other media for children and young adults.
Canadian Writer's Journal: Canada's Independent Writer's Quarterly
- Dedicated writers use the information they find in CWJ to acquire the edge they use on their way to publication. Independent of any affiliation, the Canadian Writer's Journal is one of the few, and maybe the only, national magazine for writers in Canada. Published in Northern Ontario, the Canadian Writer's Journal is completing its fifteenth year of publication, with many more to come.
- An electronic reviewing journal. Review books, video and audio tapes, and CD-ROMS produced for young people. Also publishes news, feature articles, interviews, and web reviews intended for kids, parents, librarians, teachers, and professionals working with kids.
The Danforth Review
- A quarterly international online magazine of fiction, poetry, reviews, book lists, and opinion.
Early Modern Literary Studies
- "Refereed journal serving as a formal arena for scholarly discussion and as an academic resource for researchers in the area. Articles examine English literature, literary culture, and language during the 16th and 17th centuries."
- Covers the field of literature with lively, controversial and scholarly articles on writing from English Canada and Québec.
Electronic Graffito - The Poetry Poster
- Archive of the Ottawa-based zine.
- Literary magazine of ideas and culture. Canadian culture with a sense of humour.
The Malahat Review
- A quarterly Canadian literary journal that is international in scope and publishes poetry, fiction, reviews, interviews, and essays. Published an important special issue dedicated to P. K. Page.
Montreal Serai e-Zine
- An alternative, progressive arts and culture e-zine "bringing the margins to the center". Poetry, literature, theatre, short stories, reviews, cultural essays, and political pieces.
- A quarterly journal for the interdisciplinary study of literature. Publishes scholarly essays that explore the interaction between literature and other disciplines.
- Canadian speculative fiction magazine. Ordering, guidelines, sample stories, and book reviews.
Prairie Fire Magazine
- Canadian magazine of new writing, published quarterly. The site features book reviews and other web-only content.
- Literary/arts magazine published through the Department of English at Brock University. Publishes poetry, fiction, short dramas, personal essays, photography, and visual arts.
- Offers both the academic and general reader a collection of analysis and reflection, in fields as diverse as international relations, science policy, literary criticism, travel writing, economics, religion, short fiction, and poetry. Publishes four times a year.
Room of One's Own: A Canadian Feminist Literary Journal
- A collection of short stories, poems, reviews, and commentary by, for, and about women.
Studies in Canadian Literature
- A bi-annual journal devoted to the scholarly and critical study of Canadian literature in English and French.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 8:24:03 UTC -