become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authorship/Marlovians
Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: 16th Century: Marlowe, Christopher
- Argues that Marlowe was the true author of the plays which bear Shakespeare's name.
Bartleby: Marlowe and Shakespeare
- Eliot's essay on Marlowe from his classic volume "The Sacred Wood."
The Marlowe Lives Association
- Organization offering newsletter subscriptions. Includes articles, links, and events.
PBS Frontline: Much Ado About Something
- Includes discussion, teacher's guide, web resources and a related report.
Peter Farey's Home Page: A Deception in Deptford
- A Marlovian site that proposes the idea that Christopher Marlowe was not murdered in 1593; and that he lived in hiding as "Monsieur LeDoux," and was the real Shakespeare.
Was Marlowe the Man?
- An essay by Archie Webster.
Usenet humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2012 at 6:45:07 UTC -