become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authorship/Baconians
The Bacon-Shakespeare Essays of Mather Walker
- Ancient wisdom themes are discussed, with additional essays on Shakespeare authorship.
Authorship Analysis (Contents)
- Francis Bacon as Shakespeare.
Bacon is Shakespeare
- A weblog devoted to the Baconian position.
Bacon: Manes Translation
- The translation is intended to offer proof of Bacon's poetic skills.
Baconian Evidence for Shakespeare Authorship
- Summarizes the evidence that argues Sir Francis Bacon wrote Shakespeare's works.
Chronology Related to Francis Bacon's Life
- Chronology of Bacon's life, mingling known facts with suppositions that he was a son of Queen Elizabeth and Robert Dudley, Earl of Essex.
The Code that Failed: Testing a Bacon-Shakespeare Cipher
- An introduction to a cipher system found in the works of William Shakespeare by Terry Ross.
- Argues that Bacon wrote Shakespeare's works.
Francis Bacon, Last of the Tudors
- A 1921 work by Amelie Deventer Von Kunow that analyzes the plays attributed to Shakespeare, and argues that Bacon was the true author.
The Infinite Book Navigation
- A survey of candidates, mostly dealing with Bacon.
Looking For Shakespeare - 91.10
- The controversy briefly covered in "The Atlantic Monthly".
The Philosophy of Wonder
- Excerpt from the book by Robert Theobald, which locates the Baconian philosophy in Shakespeare's works.
Shake-n-Bacon: An Authorship Analysis
- Francis Bacon as Shake-speare. A scholarly pastiche.
Shakespeare, Bacon and the Great Unknown by Lang
- Ebook downloadable in several formats.
The Shakespeare-Bacon Theory
- Analysis of the theory that the plays of William Shakespeare were actually written under pseudonym by Lord Chancellor Francis Bacon.
Shakespeare: Authorship Bibliography
- Selected sources dealing with the question of authorship.
Sir Francis Bacon's New Advancement of Learning
- Seeks to prove how and why Sir Francis Bacon wrote the works. With links.
Sir George and his Bacon-Shakespeare Interests
- An account of Sir George Trevelyan by Peter Dawkins.
Usenet humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 10:05:04 UTC -