become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations_and_Events/Awards
Organisations and Events
Arts: Literature: Awards and Bestsellers
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Arts Funding
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Literature: Guides and Directories
Boardman Tasker Charitable Trust
- Provides an annual prize to the author of a work which has made an outstanding contribution to mountain themed literature. Rules and list of previous winners.
The Booker Prize - 1999
- Special report from a UK newspaper website. Includes articles on the competition, and on the year's shortlisted authors and books. Links to excerpts, biographies, and list of past shortlists.
- Designed to encourage UK readers and writers. Administers several book prizes - national and international. Database of other literary prizes. Information on grants and funding for writers. Recommended books, author profiles, literary projects, events, issues, and related links.
The CILIP Children's Book Awards
- The Carnegie Medal and the Kate Greenaway Medal are awarded for outstanding writing and illustration, respectively, in books for children and young people. Presented by CILIP for books first published in the UK. Background, winners, archives, and eligibility criteria.
Royal Society of Literature
- Administers three literary awards, for nonfiction, regional novel and short story. Winners and entry requirements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2015 at 0:06:57 UTC -