become an editor
the entire directory
only in Old_English/Bibliographies
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Old English: Bibliographies
Anglo-Saxonists: a Bibliography
- A record of publications on Anglo-Saxon scholarship and individual Anglo-Saxonists from the 16th through the 20th century. Compiled by Carl T. Berkhout.
Further Reading in Old English Language and Literature
- Peter Baker's bibliography lists important printed works in several categories: general works, grammars, dictionaries, bibliographies, collections of texts and translations, literary criticism, history and culture, manuscripts, art and archaeology. Also includes a selection of online aids.
List of Texts Cited in the Dictionary of Old English
- The entry for each text includes its citation symbol in the DOE, its short title, and bibliographic information about its edition.
OEN Bibliography Database
- Cumulates the annual bibliographies published in the Old English Newsletter (OEN). Provides browse searches of categories, keyword searches for subjects, and advanced searches for author names, titles, journals, and subjects. Free but requires simple registration step.
Old English Language and Literature: a Select Bibliography
- Lists important printed works in several categories including bibliographies, grammars, dictionaries, manuscripts, texts, translations, and literary criticism.
Some Reference Sources for Anglo-Saxon history & Old English
- An index to scholarly reference works on Anglo-Saxon history, the Old English language, and Old English literature. Covers general bibliographies, dictionaries, primary sources, authors and texts, manuscripts and facsimiles, and other subjects. At Stanford University.
WEMSK Bibliography of Old English Literature
- Part of the What Every Medievalist Should Know (WEMSK) collection of bibliographies. Categories include bibliographies, lists of texts and manuscripts, facsimiles, collections, translations, commentaries, and other topics in Old English language and literature. Compiled by James Marchand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2013 at 11:12:35 UTC -