become an editor
the entire directory
only in Old_English/Bibliographies
Anglo-Saxonists: a Bibliography
- A record of publications on Anglo-Saxon scholarship and individual Anglo-Saxonists from the 16th through the 20th century. Compiled by Carl T. Berkhout.
Further Reading in Old English Language and Literature
- Peter Baker's bibliography lists important printed works in several categories: general works, grammars, dictionaries, bibliographies, collections of texts and translations, literary criticism, history and culture, manuscripts, art and archaeology. Also includes a selection of online aids.
List of Texts Cited in the Dictionary of Old English
- The entry for each text includes its citation symbol in the DOE, its short title, and bibliographic information about its edition.
OEN Bibliography Database
- Comprehensive record of books, articles, and reviews on Anglo-Saxon literature, language, history, art, archaeology, and other topics. A login step is required before you can search the database. You can log in as user name "guest" and password "guest," or you can register and then log in with your own user name and password.
Old English Language and Literature: a Select Bibliography
- Lists important printed works in several categories including bibliographies, grammars, dictionaries, manuscripts, texts, translations, and literary criticism.
WEMSK Bibliography of Old English Literature
- Part of the What Every Medievalist Should Know (WEMSK) collection of bibliographies. Categories include bibliographies, lists of texts and manuscripts, facsimiles, collections, translations, commentaries, and other topics in Old English language and literature. Compiled by James Marchand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 11:45:06 UTC -