become an editor
the entire directory
only in Old_English/Anglo-Latin_Writings
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Old English: Anglo-Latin Writings
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Italic: Latin: Texts: Medieval
Asser. Life of King Alfred
- Modern English translation of Asser's Latin biography of King Alfred.
Chronicle of Ethelwerd
- Modern English translation of a chronicle written in Latin by a descendant of King Alfred's brother. From Internet Medieval Sourcebook.
Earliest Life of St Gregory the Great
- Written by a monk or nun at Whitby. Excerpts from the Latin text together with modern English translations of the excerpts. Includes link to manuscript images.
Huneberc of Heidenheim. Hodoeporicon of St. Willibald
- Modern English translation of Huneberc's Latin narrative of St. Willibald's travels.
Latin Writings in England to the Time of Alfred
- Describes the Latin works produced by English authors up to King Alfred's reign. Covers Gildas, Nennius, Aldhelm, Bede, Alcuin, and other authors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 6, 2013 2:57:21 AM EDT -