become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Literature/Arabic
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: World Literature: Arabic
Al-Sayyab, Badr Shakir
Book of a Thousand and One Nights
Arts: Literature: World Literature: African
World: Arabic: فنون: أدب
The Arabic Christian Literature
- An article by Dr. George Khoury about the contribution of the Melkites, the Jacobites, the Nestorians, the Copts and the Maronites to the Arab Christian heritage.
Arabic Literature Seminar at the ACLA
- Invites papers for a Seminar on Arabic literature at the annual convention of the American Comparative Literature Association to be held in April 2001.
- Provides English translations of poems by Amal Dunqul, Mahomoud Darwish, Khalil Gibran, and Nizar Qabbani.
- Published in Arabic, French, and English. Iraqi literatures include: Alsafna, poems and short stories. Also provides critiques, discussions and biographies.
The Legend of Layla and Madjnun
- The story and origin of one of the most popular legends of the Middle East.
Medieval Sourcebook: Selections from the Poets of Arabia
- A selection of Classic poems.
- Poetry site of The Egyptian author "Azza El Wakeel," in both the Arabic and English languages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:25:58 UTC -