become an editor
the entire directory
only in Early/Wheatley,_Phillis
Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley
- A book by Margaretta Matilda Odell, published in 1834. Full text is available online in HTML or TEI.
- A brief biographical and historical note; photograph of the title page and frontispiece of a first edition of "Poems on Various Subjects, Religious and Moral", 1773.
Phillis Wheatley (1753-1784)
- Information page on the author on the PAL: Perspectives in American Literature: A Research and Reference Guide website.
Phillis Wheatley: Precursor of American Abolitionism
- Short biography.
Religious and Moral Poems
- E-book download at Project Gutenberg.
A Voice of Her Own
- Brief biography with images of her works.
Voices From the Gaps: Phillis Wheatley
- Brief biography, poem, links and related sources.
Wikipedia: Phillis Wheatley
- Article on the 18th century African-American poet. List if her known works, and links collection.
Women's History: Slave Poet of Colonial America
- Includes a biography, assessments of her literary contribution, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:25:47 UTC -