become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theory/Narrative
Reviews and Criticism
Image and Narrative
- An academic e-journal on theory and criticism of visual narrative.
- Abstracts and articles on narratology and literature, including a guide to the theory of narrative.
- Research group which aims to create computational models and applications of narrative interaction.
- Information network for narratologists: about seminars, research groups and their projects, a mailing list, bibliography, and links.
Brains, Minds, and Texts
- A review of `The Literary Mind' by Mark Turner, discussing that book's concern with the pervasive use of narrative in human cognition. (January 01, 1998)
The Narrative Act: Wittgenstein and Narratology
- In this article, Henry McDonald develops distinctions between aspects of narrative, drawing on the work of the later Wittgenstein. (January 01, 1994)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2013 at 19:12:25 UTC -