become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Reading Groups: North America: United States
Biblion Boys' Club
- Club meets about once a month in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to discuss a book.
Booker Tea Reading Group
- Monthly meetings in Washington D.C. to discuss literature on contemporary political issues. Includes profile, reading list, archive of past titles and details of local booksellers.
Fellowship of Book Goddesses
- Group of Friends that meets every month in Edmonds, WA for a good laugh and discussion on a good piece of literature. There is no shortage of discussion or laughter.
Houston Book Club
- We are all on journeys through life, and our paths intersect to discuss books, and share each others life events, interests, and concerns. Monthly meetings.
Mostly, We Eat
- Book club in New Jersey that meets over great meals. Book reviews, reading lists, great book related links, excerpts of extensive press coverage.
Redlands Fortnightly Club
- Founded in 1895, the Redlands Fortnightly Club is the oldest continuously-meeting literary group in California. Listing of all papers and all members. Full text of more than 70 papers on varied subjects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2007 at 1:20:00 UTC -