become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poetry/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Literature: Journals
Arts: Literature: Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Literature: Poetry: Criticism and Theory
Arts: Magazines and E-zines
This category in other languages:
- Semiannual journal containing 32 poems in each edition. Subscription and submission information. Some poetry from journal online.
- California-based poetry review. Submission guidelines, subscriptions, and sample poems.
Agnieszka's Dowry - AgD
- Poetry serial of "A Small Garlic Press." Appears as print chapbooks and webzine.
- International print poetry magazine employing blind review assessment procedures.
Arc Poetry Magazine
- Canadian-based poetry magazine that administers a series of awards, contests, and public readings.
- A biannual print magazine for poetry that features an international poetry contest.
- A nonprofit organization that publishes a poetry journal and hosts a poetry reading series in New York City's West Village.
Blue Collar Review
- Quarterly print journal of poetry and prose from Partison Press. Webpage includes samples.
- A poetry magazine centered in Ottawa. Available worldwide by subscription.
The Comstock Review
- Published in print biannually with 100 pages of all styles of original poetry. Submission and subscription information, the Comstock Writers' Group, contest and a handbook for poets.
- On-line sampling of the poetry journal with information on submitting, subscribing, and excerpts of previous issues.
- A biannual literary journal that is at once direct, playful, inventive, irreverent, and darkly beautiful.
Contemporary Verse 2
- Canadian-based quarterly dedicated to the publication and promotion of poetry.
- Literary magazine published in Galway, Ireland by Crannóg Media three times a year featuring quality poetry and fiction
The Curious Record
- Australian based e-zine and print magazine featuring poetry, as well as fiction and visual arts.
- UK-based litmag featuring diverse styles of poetry. Subscriptions, submissions and a sample issue.
The Drunken Boat
- The Drunken Boat is an on-line international poetry journal featuring poetry in translation and interviews with poets.
- A magazine of poetry, short stories, essays and art.
eye on mars
- An eclectic poetry webzine edited by J. D. Nelson.
- Biannual Australian literary magazine featuring poems, reviews, and essays.
- Canada's longest living literary journal, The Fiddlehead is published four times a year at the University of New Brunswick.
- Home page of Firewheel Editions, publisher of Sentence: A Journal of Prose Poetics and of fine chapbooks and books of contemporary poetry.
- A literary and arts journal considering a wide range of subjects and genres
- Semiannual literary journal publishes works of poetry, prose, and visual art. Includes items from the print edition.
- An international annual of poetry and aesthetics.
Haggard and Halloo
- Independent ezine publishes surreal poetry by underground writers. Also has movie reviews and some visual art.
- Poetry magazine since 1966. A regular section is dedicated to high school writers.
- A web supplement to the hard copy magazine published twice yearly in New York City. It has some poetry not found in the hard copy.
- A Tasmanian-based quarterly featuring short stories, poetry, extracts from forthcoming novels, and articles and essays on topics of social, environmental and cultural significance.
- An international print zine from the University of Massachusetts. Examples and subscription information on the site.
- Small press print magazine specializing in short poetry ten lines or less. Includes sample pages and subscription information.
Listen & Be Heard
- Was a place for poets to post poetry, write about poetry and sign up for open mics organized by Listen & Be Heard. Archives and covers of print issues.
My Favorite Bullet
- Quarterly print zine for contemporary poetry. Site contains archives of all issues, including featured poet pages, essays, submission guidelines and links.
The New York Quarterly
- A magazine devoted to the pure craft and technique of poetry writing.
Panic! Brixton Poetry
- A print magazine and webzine of poetry and art dedicated to "the myriad voices of Brixton, South London and beyond".
- A London-based literary magazine, published three times a year, that features original short fiction, poetry, reviews, columns, literary facts and curiosities.
- On-line version of the literary magazine noted for publishing formal poetry.
- Publishes inspirational poetry, reviews, interviews and articles about Santa Cruz, Boston and other areas of the United States.
- Online companion to the print zine published twice yearly.
- An on-line poetry magazine designed to showcase poetry every other month.
- An anthology of contemporary poetry offering new poems from books, magazines and journals currently in print, as well as an archive and daily news.
Poetry Depth Quarterly
- Small print quarterly out of North Highlands, CA, includes samples of poetry and the feature artist from the current issue, as well as details on how to subscribe and submit.
- This Poetry Review and Literary Calendar is a bi-monthly print zine with an online companion.
- Includes extracts from past print issues. No longer accepts submission.
- Website for the print annual includes publication history, subscription and submission information.
- An introduction to contemporary English poetry for Japanese readers and contemporary Japanese poetry in English translation for readers worldwide.
- Website of the print magazine includes a weekly featured poet, information on current issue, subscriptions, and programs of the Modern Poetry Association.
- Website for Poetrybay, a poetry magazine dedicated to contemporary poetry, and Long Island Quarterly, a Long Island-based poetry magazine. On-line versions available for both magazines.
Potato Hill Poetry Magazine
- Subscription information for the print magazine devoted to poetry education.
Pregnant Moon Poetry Review
- A US-based poetry review that publishes imagery-driven poetry in accordance to full moon cycles.
- A diverse, ad-free print publication of poetry and opinions from all walks of life. Previous issues are available online.
The Rogue Scholars Collective
- Poems and an email newsletter.
- Selected excerpts and subscription information in addition to other materials related to the journal
- Publisher of books and a magazine of contemporary poetry. Catalogues, information for authors and magazine back issues.
- Online journal of original poetry. Current and past issues. Part of Slope Publishing Inc., a non-profit organization registered in the State of New Hampshire.
Softblow Poetry Journal
- An on-line poetry journal that features poets from all over the world.
- Annual poetry zine out of New York, with subscription and submission information on the website.
Tiger's Eye: A Journal of Poetry
- Includes submission, contest, subscription information, and sample poetry.
U.S. 1 Worksheets
- A poetry and fiction magazine published by a Poets' Cooperative in Princeton, New Jersey.
Vallum: contemporary poetry
- A biannual journal featuring poetry by emerging and established writers from Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
Valparaiso Poetry Review
- An electronic journal of contemporary poetry and poetics. Includes submission guidelines, recommended book list, author archives and online issues.
- A print zine published 11 times a year, with a different theme for each issue.
- UK-based quarterly print poetry magazine including poems and reviews.
- Bi-monthly print zine, selections and subscription information available on the site.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 25, 2016 at 19:18:22 UTC -