become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poetry/Interactive
Arts: Digital: Net Art
Arts: Literature: Poetry: Contemporary: Visual and Concrete
Arts: Literature: Reviews and Criticism: Theory: Hypertext
Arts: Online Writing: Poetry
- An International Digital Poetry Festival held in Buffalo, New York, April 19-21, 2001. A convocation of digital poets and artists to focus on the state of art of digital poetry.
Electronic Book Review
- electronic book review (ebr) is an online scholarly journal promoting print/screen translations and new modes of critical writing on the Internet.
Electronic Poetry Center
- E-poetry; radio show LINEbreak; poetics email forum.
Loss Pequeño Glazier
- Literary experiments by the mind behind the SUNY Buffalo EPC (Electronic Poetry Center).
Poems that go
- A website devoted to unite words, design, music and motion.
Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet
- Creates "language models" based on poets and helps you find rhymes, alliterations, turns of phrase, and has a screen saver that writes poetry. Download basic version for free.
Re: The Virtual Affair
- net.art, cyber.poetry, multi.new.media.works by Reiner Strasser and friends
RE: Words and Works for the Cyber Age
- Word and visual works for the Web by German artist and educator Reiner Strasser.
Riding the Meridian
- ... exists to seek out and support new forms of literary art based on Internet technology and emerging theories, to facilitate communication within the online literary community, to recognize unique poetic talent and support emerging voices, to explore the myriad forms by which the Internet can be used to publish and promote poetry.
The Seven By Nine Squares
- An early and innovative Web project headed by Florian Kramer. Wild and ranging, great read. Includes much Neoism and some of (the late?) David Zack's writings about Neoism as well as others involved in this interesting piece of art. For instance, Monty Cantsin is a Neoist figure. Anybody can be Monty Cantsin, famous artist, that's part of his character.
- Poetry magazine specialized in hypertext and intertext works.
- Sue is the director of Trace.
Trace Online Writing Community
- Based in England, this project is quite extensive in its involvement in imaginative writing.
TRINPsite: Computer Generated Poetry
- Some examples of "computer generated poetry."
UBU Web: Visual + Concrete + Sound Poetry
- A learned, varietous, and rewarding assortment of links and works concerning visual/concrete poetry, including a knowledgeable historical perspective on visual/concrete poetry and many links to international contemporary work.
- Poetry - New Media: L inks of the Imagination. "Links to literary (in some sense) Web sites."
- warnell.com new media network. Ted Warnell's work is some of the most zenny elegant visual design you'll run across. Funny and thoughtful, simple and strong. You'll leave feeling you didn't get it all and you'd be right.
- A forum and gallery of hypertextual poetry and fiction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 13:16:57 UTC -