become an editor
the entire directory
only in In_Translation/Chinese
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Poetry: In Translation: Chinese
Arts: Literature: World Literature: Chinese
300 Tang Poems
- Complete online text, with English translations and Chinese originals [the latter requiring appropriate fonts]
Asian Topics: Tang Poetry
- Articles on various aspects of the genre, including its forms and its relationship to everyday life, plus information on Du Fu, Li Bo and Wang Wei.
- Poems by Du Fu, Wang Wei, Li Bai and others in traditional and simplified characters, pinyin, and literal and literary English. Includes subject index.
Chinese Poetry With English Translation
- Poems by some of the greatest Chinese poets. In Chinese and English translation.
Clouds Over Fort Jade
- Images of screens exploring works by Du Fu and Wang Wei, with an introduction describing the project. By Karl Young.
- Information and selected passages from the author's original poetry and translations of classical Chinese poetry and philosophy.
Hsia Yu: Four Poems
- Works by the contemporary Taiwanese poet, in translation by Steve Bradbury.
Like Water or Clouds
- The T'ang Dynasty and The Tao. Chinese poetry in English translation: T'ao Chien, Wang Wei, Li Po, Tu Fu, Po Chü-Yi.
New Poems of William Marr
- A collection of recent poems originally written in Chinese and translated into English by the Chinese-American poet himself.
Song of Roses
- A collection of poems by Vena Yin Sheng, presented in Chinese calligraphy and translated into English.
Translations of Chinese Poetry
- By Mike O'Connor. Appeared in Mudlark No. 7 (1997).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:38:09 PM EDT -