become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fixed_Verse_Forms/Triolet
Fixed Verse Forms
"Les Prunes (All Through Plums)"
- A triolet cycle by Alphonse Daudet with singable English translation by Samuel Byrne. Part of an archive of texts to Lieder and other classical art songs.
- By Brandon Astor Jones, as of 1996 a prisoner on death row. From the archives of The Green Left Weekly.
"To a Fat Lady Seen From the Train"
- Critique of Francis Cornford's triolet "To a Fat Lady Seen from a Train" with notes on the triolet form and links. From The Wondering Minstrels Poetry Anthology.
6.033 Triolet Challenge
- A collection by students at MIT.
Jónas Hallgrímssonin: Valley Song
- University of Wisconsin site featuring "Dalvísa," 19th century Icelandic triolet stanzas by Jónas Hallgrímssonin with English translation, facsimile images,commentary and audio.
Personality Quiz - What Poetry Form Am I?
- A triolet that describes the "personality" of a triolet. With html code for transferring the triolet to your site and links to "personality quizzes" for other poetic forms.
Poetic Form: Triolet
- An explanation of the form, with the example of "How Great My Grief," by Thomas Hardy, from the Academy of American Poets.
Poetic Forms: The Triolet
- A short history of the form, a detailed "how-to," and some examples, all by Conrad Geller.
Poetry Form - The Triolet.
- A description and explanation of the form, with examples and a step-by-step guide to writing one.
Poetry Workshop: The Triolet Form
- Two triolets by Charlie Rossiter with audio commentary by the poet.
Thomas Hardy: "The Coquette, and After" (Triolets)
- One of many Hardy triolets on the DayPoems Poetry Collection.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 27, 2014 at 22:51:29 UTC -