become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fixed_Verse_Forms/Clerihew
Fixed Verse Forms
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Fixed Verse Forms: Clerihew
Arts: Literature: Authors: B: Bentley, Edmund Clerihew
- Political Clerihews (not all adhering to the form) from a conservative point of view. By Roger W. Hancock, who calls himself the PoetPatriot.
- A brief history and definition of the form, with a few descriptive examples.
Clerihews at Verse
- Clerihews to mark important events and newsworthy people in the United Kingdom.
Clerihews from "Biography for Beginners"
- By English journalist Edmund Clerihew Bentley, the inventor of the form.
Clerihews on the Romantic-Period Women Poets
- By Nanora Sweet.
Giggle Poetry - The Clerihew
- Clerihew writing for kids. By Kenn Nesbitt.
How to Write a Clerihew
- Giggle Poetry provides an overview of rules and examples for writing Clerihew poetry.
- A small selection of clerihews by Ronald de Sousa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2013 at 5:56:54 UTC -