become an editor
the entire directory
only in Periods_and_Movements/Modernism
Periods and Movements
Arts: Art History: Periods and Movements: Modernism
Athena: Baudelaire, Les Fleurs du Mal; Pierre Perroud
- Baudelaire's "Les Fleurs du Mal". A major voice of Modernism (often referred to as a Symbolist or Decadent also) and "Les Fleurs..." is his reigning masterpiece.
English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920
- "Offering book-length studies on turn-of-the-century British writers."
- Online Resource Center Home Page
- "Concentrating on the period extending roughly between 1860 to the present,M/M focuses systematically on the methodological, archival,and theoretical exigencies particular to modernism.It encourages an interdisiplinary approach linking music, literature,architecture, the visual arts ..."
Pasmo: A Page of Poetists
- Original translations of the 1920s Czechoslovakian avant-garde movement influenced by constructivism, carnival, Marxism, Dadaism and the cinema.
Signifying Nothing: The Fourth Dimension in Modernist Art and Literature
- Essay from The Fourth Dimension, which includes a works by Modernist poets and a companion gallery of Modernist art.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2014 at 8:05:05 UTC -