become an editor
the entire directory
only in Myths/Oceanic
Myths and Folktales
Society: Folklore: Literature: Tales: Fairy Tales: World Tales: Oceanian
Hawaiian Legends of Ghosts and Ghost-Gods
- By W. D. Westervelt (1916), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Hawaiian Legends of Old Honolulu
- Myths and tales from the area around Honolulu, by W. D. Westervelt.
Hawaiian Legends of Volcanoes
- By W. D. Westervelt (1916), e-text at the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
The Kumulipo - A Hawaiian Creation Chant
- By Martha Warren Beckwith (1951), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Legends of Guam II
- Four myths and etiological folktales (in Chamorro and English).
Legends of Ma-ui, A Demi God of Polynesia, and of His Mother Hina
- By W. D. Westervelt (1910), e-text at the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Maori Religion and Mythology
- By Edward Shortland (1882); e-text at the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- By Roland B. Dixon (1916), containing myths and tales of the Oceanic islands, Indonesia, and Australia.
Polynesian Mythology & Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealanders As Furnished by their Chiefs and Priests
- By George Grey (1854), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 18:35:08 UTC -