become an editor
the entire directory
only in Myths/Australian_Aboriginal
Myths and Folktales
Society: Ethnicity: Indigenous People: Australian Aboriginals
- Overview of the oral traditions of the Aboriginals about the origins of the land and its people.
Australian Legendary Tales: Folk-Lore of the Noongahburrahs as Told to the Picaninnies
- By Katherine Langloh Parker (1897), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- By C. W. Peck (1933), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Didjeridu Myths and Legends
- From Ed Drury's Didjiridu site.
The Euahlayi Tribe
- An ethnography by K. Langloh Parker (1905) on the culture, spiritual beliefs and ceremonies of the Euahlayi.
Some Myths and Legends of the Australian Aborigines
- By W. E. Thomas (1923), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2016 at 8:15:06 UTC -