the entire directory
only in Literature/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Magazines and E-zines: E-zines
This category in other languages:
- Literary journal publishing contemporary European writing in English translation. Online issues, subscriptions, submissions, and contacts.
- Online and print quarterly review of short fiction and poetry. Current issue, archives, submissions and contests.
- A regularly updated companion web site to the magazine Atlantic Monthly. Includes fiction, featured articles and reviews.
- A print literary journal with companion Web site featuring fiction and creative nonfiction.
- Featuring fiction and poetry from new and established writers. On the site: new fiction, submissions guidelines, and the literary dodgeball challenge.
Bellevue Literary Review
- Journal of humanity and human experience. News, how to submit a manuscript, and an events calendar.
- Bi-monthly tabloid featuring poetry, short fiction, serialized epics and novels. Submissions, subscriptions, and online issues.
- A bi-monthly magazine available by paid subscription or for download on the net.
- Quarterly student literary magazine at the University of Alberta. Submissions, issues, and call for volunteers.
- The online version of the print magazine which has been, since 1975, an award-winning forum for political, cultural and literary ideas.
- Information on the current issue, list of contributors, and submission guidelines.
Bust Down the Door and Eat All the Chickens
- Massachusetts-based zine for absurd and surreal fiction and poetry. Orders, guidelines, and links.
- Showcasing conceptual art, literature and essays. Issue samples, news, purchasing and submission information, and themes.
- Online version of the magazine dedicated to fiction, poetry, philosophy, and the arts.
Central Sierra Seasons
- Offers a free copy and subscription information for the Sierra Foothills magazine that showcases the talents of the area's artists, photographers and writers.
- Journal of experimental and cross-genre writing. Subscriptions, submissions and links.
- A magazine of politics and culture.
- A publisher of new fiction, poetry, art and interviews.
- Publisher of new fiction, poetry, art, and interviews. Samples from past issues, author index, and submission guidelines.
- Print and online journal published by graduate students at the University of Minnesota. Current issue, archives, and submission information.
- Hybrid print and electronic literary magazine for aspiring writers and artists.
- Offers classic Beat stories and articles as well as the latest cutting edge literature and art.
- Submission guidelines, gallery of past artwork, and sample work from the current issue.
Flyway Literary Journal
- Iowa State University's professional literary journal. Samples, contests, submissions and subscriptions.
Four Hundred Words
- Small journal of micro-narrative fiction. Submission guidelines, excerpts from current issue, and a list of shops that carry the publication.
- Online edition of the print journal published by the University of Idaho.
- "The freshest poetry and fiction anywhere." Published in Canada, but has an international list of authors.
- Quarterly magazine of new writing, with details of the latest issue, extracts from back issues, submission and subscription information and special features.
- The website of the popular magazine includes the Harper's Index; visitor-submitted statistics.
- Binghamton University's literary journal, publishing fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction. Submissions, subscriptions, contests, and samples.
Hayden's Ferry Review
- Arizona State University's award-winning national literary magazine, with fiction, poetry, essays, interviews and art.
- Australian literary magazine featuring writing by emerging and established international writers.
- Sporadically published journal of fiction, art and reviews. Submission and subscription information and online excerpts.
- Award winning international journal with a bent for forms of language and image experiments with an edge.
Journal of Experimental Fiction
- Online version of the print publication.
- Publishes emerging writers, especially from diverse communities.
- The online version of the New York-based magazine of prose, poetry and art, featuring established and new writers.
- Australian e-zine offering author interviews and profiles, book reviews, and news and commentary.
New England Review
- Featuring sample works of fiction, poetry, and nonfiction from the respected print quarterly, plus submission guidelines and ordering information.
New Millennium Writings
- A twice-annual journal filled with vibrant imagery and word-craft.
- A journal for New Jersey authors and artists, with poetry, prose, and images.
- A biannual print magazine of literary fiction.
North Hills Spectrum
- Official website of the North Hills annual literary and arts publication. Review older issues or, if you are a fellow North Hills student, submit your own work to print. Issues sold at May Arts Alive.
- Subscriptions and online excerpts from the arts and literature quarterly.
- Publishing one short story every three weeks. Submission guidelines, how to subscribe, excerpts of past stories, and information on their readings.
Open City Magazine
- Dedicated to publishing today's best new fiction, poetry, and essays by writers whose bold voices may be too daring and cutting-edge for mainstream publishing.
- Each issue featuring ten stories from writers all over the world. Submissions, ordering, and authors list.
Oyster Boy Review
- Current issue, submission guidelines, subscriptions, and links.
Painted Bride Quarterly
- Online and print annual of poetry, fiction, essays and art.
- Literature, poetry, essays, and true stories of the Delaware Valley. Published quarterly.
- Personal practical writings reflecting on the human journey, including poetry, philosophy, essays, articles, reflections on the human journey.
- Twice-yearly publication of literature and art from the American Southwest and beyond. With submission and subscription information and online samples.
Post Road Magazine
- Biannual literary magazine featuring new fiction, poetry, nonfiction, art and theatre pieces.
- A quarterly magazine for contributions of poets, writers, artists.
- Established in 1959, publishes new and established writers from around the world.
- Penn State's alternative literary magazine. Publishes poetry, short stories, photos, drawing, and anything else reproducable.
- Annual journal focusing broadly on artists, performers, and writers who inhabit or visit Cape Cod. Submission and subscription information available.
- Named after the first six letters on a keyboard. Selections from the print journal.
- Online humanitarian journal; with membership and submission details.
River Styx Magazine
- A small print journal of poetry, essays and art.
- Quarterly magazine of poetry and short stories.
Salt Fork Review
- The website for a small literary tabloid publishing original fiction, poetry, and non-fiction, has submission and ordering information.
- A magazine and companion webzine dedicated to writers and readers of literature, includes interviews and features highlighting the importance of the written word.
- NJ-based literary review of poetry, fiction, and thematic research. Submissions, subscriptions, and event information.
- Literary magazine of the Washington and Lee University, publishing poems, stories, essays and reviews. Selected works, submission guidelines, frequently asked questions, and a list of annual prizes.
- Annual literary journal and nationwide anthology of collected short stories. Ordering and submission information, contests, and links.
- Print digest of experimental short fiction, art, and visual poetry. Samples, reviews, submissions, and sales.
- An eclectic print magazine published three times a year. Fiction and poetry from hardcopy issues, plus ordering and submission information.
Space: New Writing
- Literary annual published by Whitmore Press. Issue archives, submissions, orders, and links.
Spoon River Poetry Review
- A publication of established and emerging poets.
- Annual magazine of poetry and fiction available in independent bookstores throughout the Northwest. Subscriptions, submissions, and online samples.
- Excerpts of fiction, essays and poetry from the magazine, as well as writers' guidelines and contact information.
- Canadian literary magazine publishing fiction and poetry by writers from across Toronto.
The American Poetry Review
- Bimonthly issues of original poetry, literary criticism, interviews, essays and social commentary.
The Baltimore Review
- National journal of poetry, fiction and creative non-fiction. Information on their competitions, news, excerpts, and writers' guidelines.
The Believer Magazine
- Advertising free magazine features essays, book reviews, interviews ,charts, uncopyrighted ideas free for the taking, as well as more timely features that profile the latest in power tools, mammals, motels, lights, and children.
The Beloit Poetry Journal
- Samplings of poetry and reviews, subscription and submission information, news, and on-line discussion of the quarterly publications works.
The Chattahoochee Review
- Current issue, list of upcoming events, how to subscribe, and links.
The Columbia Review
- Annual literary journal of Columbia University. Includes some back issues in PDF format.
- Short stories from all fiction genres. Subscriptions, submissions, online issues, and a weblog.
The Goose Magazine
- Absurdist Harvard literary zine, in print and online, publishing fiction and art. Past issues available in PDF format.
The Hinterland Online
- An online digest of the freely distributed toronto-based lit/art magazine.
The Literary Saloon
- Opinionated commentary weblog on literary matters, from the Complete Review.
The New Yorker
- Online version of the weekly magazine, with current articles, cartoons, blogs, audio, video, slide shows, an archive of articles and abstracts back to 1925.
The Oxford American
- Writing and art from or about the South. Published bimonthly.
The Paris Review
- The online edition of the notorious and respected literary magazine.
The Poet's Haven
- Publishes poetry, artwork, stories, reviews, and essays. Also hosts message forums and a chat room.
- Submission guidelines, subscription information, contact names, and excerpts.
- The website contains excerpts from each monthly issue of the magazine, as well as subscription information and newsstand locations.
The Threepenny Review
- The web site for the prestigious quarterly literary magazine features selections from past and current issues, a gallery of cover art, a message from the magazine's editor, subscription and advertising instructions.
The White Crow
- Poetry and short fiction selections from the print publication.
Tickled by Thunder
- Publishes fictional magazine and chapbooks. Includes details of products, services, and writing contests.
- A quarterly which publishes fiction, poetry and essays by new and established writers: includes samples and subscription information.
- Information about the biannual publication of the Tulane Literary Society.
- A quarterly non-fiction journal with a real-world, hands-on approach.
- Online magazine anthologized in print, featuring concise prose and nonfiction writing. Stories, contest and submission information, and anthology orders.
- Nationally distributed magazine of poetry and prose.
Yellow Silk: Journal of Erotic Arts
- International journal of fine arts, photography, fiction, poetry, and essays. Archives only.
- Short-fiction magazine founded by Francis Coppola. Features online submissions and reviews of short stories and novellas.
- Website of the internationally noted literary magazine.
- Journal of innovative writing.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 18, 2010 1:30:38 AM EDT -