become an editor
the entire directory
only in Western/Authors
Dobie, J. Frank
Arts: Literature: Authors
Arts: Literature: Poetry: Genres: Cowboy
- Author, singer and songwriter. Includes show schedule, sound clips, book excerpts, and photos.
Boggs, Johnny D.
- Site of western writer and spur award winner has bio, books, reviews, appearances, etc.
Boling, Frederick W.
- Writer of Western fiction and nonfiction.
- Also known as Frederick Faust. Official web site owned by the writer's heirs. Book listings and excerpts as well as author biography.
- Multipublished western author of "Once Late with a 38," "Riding with the Devil's Mistress," and other titles.
- Information blog about the author who has retired.
Butts, J. Lee
- Homepage of author of "Hell in the Nations," and "Texas Bad Boys."
- Over 25 years of Carlson's research on Tom Horn compiled; includes stories and photos.
- Throwback to an earlier era, Roland Cheek holds a Ph.D from God's own Academy of Farthest Places and Wildest Things. With ten books, hundreds of magazine articles, and a 20-year syndicated newspaper column--all about western times in western places--Roland turns now to the type of writing he's trained a lifetime to create.
- Native American poet and novelist.
- Includes profile, book listings, photos, and related links.
- Scroll down the directory page for this writer of western fiction, non-fiction, young adult books and poetry.
- Four time golden spur award winner also writes award winning mysteries.
- Home of western author who also writes under Doug Hawkins and Jason Elder
Holt, A. H.
- Author of western books, poetry, and other writings.
- Biography, reviews, interview, and poetry and artwork by the author.
- Lassiter is a pen name of Robert E. Vardeman and this site explores both fiction and non-fiction western writing
- Author and web publisher. Includes a profile, photo gallery, and information about his books.
Nesbitt, John D.
- Western author and college instructor.
Nipper, Pat Decker
- Author: historical fiction, romance, nonfiction; her books, articles, and background.
- Native Texan novelist, scholar, and critic Clay Reynolds is the author of twelve books and more than seven hundred publications ranging from critical studies to short fiction and poems.
- Wrote "The Lawless Land," The Natural," "Dueces Wild" and other books. Biography, author's itinerary and contact information.
- Active member of the Western Writers of America and author of cowboy poetry, western short fiction and western journalism.
- Author of western classic "Shane", "Monte Walsh," and other westerns. Died in 1991.
- Twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in Fiction by his publishers and won a number of other awards for his novels, including a couple of Spurs and a Wrangler, as well as the Western Writers award for Lifetime Achievement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2015 at 20:39:04 UTC -