become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authors/L
Arts: Literature: Authors: L
Lackey, Ella Deon
- For Friendship's Sake is the premier novel of Ella Deon Lackey, Christian romance novelist.
Landis, Jill Marie
- The author of Blue Moon.
Lane , Allison
- Holt Medallion Winner. Romantic Times Career Achievement Nominee. The author of Three Beaux Trilogy.
- The featured author of Sarah Llewellyn and the Druid's Curse.
Lavene, Joyce and Jim
- The official home for mystery and romance authors Joyce and Jim Lavene.
Law, Susan Kay
- Award-winning author of Americana Romance, and great Historical Romance. Golden Heart winner and RITA finalist.
- The author of VIRTUAL DESIRE - Romantic Times Magazine (8/00) a fantasy time travel ~ Love Spell/Perfect Heroes Series.
- This beautiful and very large site takes you through the books, reviews and inside information on the Historical Romances and Regency Romances written by Edith Layton, an award winning Romance writer.
- Read excerpts from books by award-winning romance author, Day Leclaire.
- Romantic suspense author of nine Harlequin Intrigues. Enter and win a prize in The Secret Bride Contest. Become a book reviewer. Use form to send your review of a book. Includes backlist, excerpt, and pictures.
Lee, Linda Hope
- An artist, and the author of Death in the Dunes.
Levine, Nancy Goldberg
- Romance author of Tempting Jonah.
- The author of Gracie's Sin.
- Includes biography, news, information on novels, bibliography, and contact details.
- Yahoo group for fans of the author and romance novels in general.
- Chicago-area author who provides brief overview and cover art to published works, along with favorite photos of the month, romance writers' links and recipes.
Liu, Marjorie M.
- Paranormal single title author of the Dirk and Steele and Hunter Kiss series. Profile, weblog, backlist, mailing list, writing tips and links, FAQ, deleted scenes, and full cover art images.
- Discover and contact her on AuthorsDen. The author of Romantic Suspense novel, Change of Plans, is set on a cruise ship - one of the most sensuous and romantic settings in the world.
- Colorado Romance Writers' Romance Writer of the Year. She is also the author of seven books, five Silhouette Desires and, with a writing partner, two Silhouette Intimate Moments.
- Bestselling Cait London's (aka Cait Logan) new site provides information on her new releases, upcoming and past books. Join Cait's e-newsletter list, enter her contests, and comment in her guest book. Also includes recipes and how-to's for cooks and tips for writers. Bookseller promos offered.
- The author of Wicked Angel.
- Romance Author, featuring excerpts from romantic comedy and suspense novels.
Loveday , Chrissie
- The author of The Path to Love. Media files and biography.
- Homepage of best-selling romance and suspense writer Merline Lovelace
- Pseudonym of Ann Maxwell, author of romantic suspense, contemporary and historical western romances, medieval, and science fiction; also co-writes as A.E. Maxwell with her husband Evan. Series, monthly contest, forums, FAQ, biography, and her readers favorite quotes.
- Personal homepage of author Jean Lund which includes a link to Chapter One of a newly finished book on Internet Romance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 10:54:04 UTC -